AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Mrs. Surtain’s latest follow on Twitter is CanesFootball. (Wow I’m way to into this)

Follow the follows
eh, playing the twitter stocking game:

- she's been following multiple official LSU accounts (LSU school account, LSU football, and LSU Athletics) for a while now.
- the only HC she follows are Wllie Taggart and a fake Nick Saban account which is weird.

and the only miami ppl following her are the Canes Football account and Baez who literally follows everyone.

She’s been following those LSU accounts for months, that’s because Ps2 was going there for over a year. She just followed canesfootball tonight

Advertisement
Do you guys really think a RT is gonna have any impact on his decision what so ever? I understand he might be willing to try anything but a RT as a last minute recruiting move is as dumb as it sounds.

Are u suggesting it’s because Campbell told him he’s a Cane?

Haha no absolutely not I just think interesting

That follow by Mrs. Surtain AT THIS JUNCTURE is very interesting tho.

Yea exactly. Most parents of recruits follow multiple schools and coaches that their son is looking at, but can’t see why she’d follow CanesFootball 2 days before signing day unless it meant something. Plus she only follows 60 sum people

I have some confidence about PS2 but I think she just followed canesfootball because she tagged them in the post about the official visit. She didnt follow clemson though so who knows.

Last edited:
Mrs. Surtain’s latest follow on Twitter is CanesFootball. (Wow I’m way to into this)

Follow the follows

- she's been following multiple official LSU accounts (LSU school account, LSU football, and LSU Athletics) for a while now.
- the only HC she follows are Wllie Taggart and a fake Nick Saban account which is weird.

and the only miami ppl following her are the Canes Football account and Baez who literally follows everyone.
She started following today

Advertisement
Ok so Judging by the rumph tweet and the coley tweet. He is leaning Georgia and rumph is still trying to talk him out of it. Coley is telling him to ignore the hometown pressure.

Important side note: I have no f*cking clue

LSU fans are feeling very confident about Surtain. There is a rumor that he told LSU tonight that he will sign with them.

Are u suggesting it’s because Campbell told him he’s a Cane?

Yea exactly. Most parents of recruits follow multiple schools and coaches that their son is looking at, but can’t see why she’d follow CanesFootball 2 days before signing day unless it meant something. Plus she only follows 60 sum people

I have some confidence about PS2 but I think she just followed canesfootball because she tagged them in the post about the official visit. She didnt follow clemson though so who knows.

She didn’t follow Alabama either when she tagged them from their visit.

Advertisement
@rattler can you confirm that Tyson Campbell has a League of Shadows fetish of some sort? Like wtf is the story behind this garbage

LSU fans are feeling very confident about Surtain. There is a rumor that he told LSU tonight that he will sign with them.

Because the info they have been keeping sealed tight is suddenly available. Lol, no one will know until NSD

Advertisement

Follow the follows

She’s been following those LSU accounts for months, that’s because Ps2 was going there for over a year. She just followed canesfootball tonight

How do you know it was tonight?

An LSU mod said that or some random poster?

It was just a random poster that claims to be in the know. No mods. Got the fans feeling giddy though.

so it's bull****. that's like if i were to say that corey raymond is on his way over to be our 10th coach and walked out of lsu giving orgeron the bird with his left and swinging his ******* with his right. why bother even mentioning that?

EVERYTHING we hear going forward is BS guessing. Both Tyson and Jr. will keep this tight sealed. No fan, mod or anyone else knows ANYTHING! Same BS circulating. Relax boys and hope for the best! Go Canes!

Advertisement

She didn’t follow Alabama either when she tagged them from their visit.

We have some serious detectives on this board. Signing day is almost here..... thank ******* god. That is an interesting observation though. I tend to think he comes to Miami. As someone said, Richt sealed the deal with mom. That's an ole Bobby Bowden move.

An LSU mod said that or some random poster?

It was just a random poster that claims to be in the know. No mods. Got the fans feeling giddy though.

so it's bull****. that's like if i were to say that corey raymond is on his way over to be our 10th coach and walked out of lsu giving orgeron the bird with his left and swinging his ******* with his right. why bother even mentioning that?

What’s the difference between their random poster saying he’s theirs and our random poster saying he’s ours? I’m not saying I believe it either, but let’s at least be consistent lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back