AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Yall have no idea how funny this is that we're reading this much into Mrs. Surtain's twitter follows. This **** is just too funny.

Advertisement
Yall have no idea how funny this is that we're reading this much into Mrs. Surtain's twitter follows. This **** is just too funny.

i looked up each of her posts to see what she said about each visit -- we got the most love

Advertisement
continuing with the twitter stalking for the night, has Adrian Colbert been following PS2? or did we just put him on him to seal the deal lol

EVERYTHING we hear going forward is BS guessing. Both Tyson and Jr. will keep this tight sealed. No fan, mod or anyone else knows ANYTHING! Same BS circulating. Relax boys and hope for the best! Go Canes!

So, why are we all here on this board checking every thread 30 times a day?

Advertisement
just basing this on any mom in the world and not even the twitter follow/post

it's safe to assume Mrs. surtain would prefer him stay in south florida

continuing with the twitter stalking for the night, has Adrian Colbert been following PS2? or did we just put him on him to seal the deal lol

Campbell been following him for months and surtain has been since this last weekend

brock, thats not what i asked. i asked if He's been follwing them not the other way around.
Campbell and Colbert both followed each other months back and surtain and Colbert followed each other this weekend too on twitter

Advertisement
LSU fans are feeling very confident about Surtain. There is a rumor that he told LSU tonight that he will sign with them.

An LSU mod said that or some random poster?

It was just a random poster that claims to be in the know. No mods. Got the fans feeling giddy though.

so it's bull****. that's like if i were to say that corey raymond is on his way over to be our 10th coach and walked out of lsu giving orgeron the bird with his left and swinging his ******* with his right. why bother even mentioning that?

What’s the difference between their random poster saying he’s theirs and our random poster saying he’s ours? I’m not saying I believe it either, but let’s at least be consistent lol

because we can't really avoid ours on our own board. way different than relaying bull**** from another board.

Somebody put me into a coma until 10:00am Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Desperation searching for any positive clues.

Chatfield Fla who cares
Campbell Georgia
Surtain LSU

Better hope we keep Nesta I am beginning to believe he is going to Florida thanks to Chad Wilson. Heritage hates Miami and likes the $EC

Desperation searching for any positive clues.

Chatfield Fla who cares
Campbell Georgia
Surtain LSU

Better hope we keep Nesta I am beginning to believe he is going to Florida thanks to Chad Wilson. Heritage hates Miami and likes the $EC

time for you to take a break

Not going in-home with Chatfield is peculiar.

Same with not having a lot of contact with Surtain until November.

I wonder if the chatfield no Richt home visit has to do with a scholly numbers

[emoji651][emoji651][emoji651][emoji651][emoji651][emoji651]
Sounds like chatfield didn't want an in-home. Ya know the kids have a say in it too.

If he's truly leaning hard to UGA he probably told richt already or didn't allow the coaches to come and visit. I'm sure the coaches attempted to make it happen they wouldn't have hosted him in January if we didn't have the numbers

Not going in-home with Chatfield is peculiar.

Same with not having a lot of contact with Surtain until November.

I wonder if the chatfield no Richt home visit has to do with a scholly numbers

[emoji651][emoji651][emoji651][emoji651][emoji651][emoji651]
Sounds like chatfield didn't want an in-home. Ya know the kids have a say in it too.

If he's truly leaning hard to UGA he probably told richt already or didn't allow the coaches to come and visit. I'm sure the coaches attempted to make it happen they wouldn't have hosted him in January if we didn't have the numbers

Chatfield is picking either us or Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back