AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
LSU fans are still swearing he’s theirs. This should be interesting lol

LSU fans are still swearing he’s theirs. This should be interesting lol

You have 3 teams who legitimately believe they are getting Surtain, Miami, Bama and LSU. You got 3 teams who think they can get Tyson, Miami, Georgia, Bama. It’s crazy how there is no solid info out there. If you look at other teams 247 boards, their most experienced moderators even admit the kids have gone dark and it’s just a guessing game.

Advertisement
We are 24 hours away and nobody knows anything.

Yup. Gotta say tho we are looking really good for Pat Jr. Mom's is proud to post those Miami pics.

She posted Clemson and Bama photos also. Y’all reading too much into that stiff.

Still looking good for an LSU lock. Supposed lock.

I been saying all along we'd get a visit. You been arguing me the whole time. Pat Jr isn't going to LSU. Coach O is a joke.

Last edited:
I have some confidence about PS2 but I think she just followed canesfootball because she tagged them in the post about the official visit. She didnt follow clemson though so who knows.

She didn’t follow Alabama either when she tagged them from their visit.

We have some serious detectives on this board. Signing day is almost here..... thank ****ing god. That is an interesting observation though. I tend to think he comes to Miami. As someone said, Richt sealed the deal with mom. That's an ole Bobby Bowden move.

Once LSU faded, PS2 became real prospect. Dismiss it if you want but saban cut daddy. It would matter to me why not this kid. I th8nk we have good shot with him.

because it is impossible to refuse Saban? How do you know it was just a courtesy interview that was done out of respect but he had no real intentions of coaching there? Maybe Saban offered him one of his 100 coaching/assistant positions to land his son and he said "nah"?.

Saban cut Sr when he was with the Dolphins. That is what I meant, not the bs interview.

We are 24 hours away and nobody knows anything.

Yup. Gotta say tho we are looking really good for Pat Jr. Mom's is proud to post those Miami pics.

She posted Clemson and Bama photos also. Y’all reading too much into that stiff.

Still looking good for an LSU lock. Supposed lock.

I been saying all along we'd get a visit. You been arguing me the whole time. Pat Jr isn't going to LSU. Coach O is a joke.

I haven’t argued once. I have no idea what you are talking about and I agree Surtain doesn’t like coach O and that’s why we have a shot even though I still say he ends up at Bama.

Advertisement
LSU fans saying they were told they got PS2 and UGA fans saying they were told they got TC.i really hope our insiders are right.

I'd drag my balls through a quarter mile of broken glass just to hear Mrs. Surtain fart through a walkie talkie

nelson-baxter-shocked-how-to-rock-nickelodeon.webp

LSU fans saying they were told they got PS2 and UGA fans saying they were told they got TC.i really hope our insiders are right.

No chance these people were “told.” These kids aren’t telling anybody until Wednesday morning.

Advertisement

Lol at insiders. It was a giant troll job. The guy ran off and “retired” before we even got to NSD. No one except the CI conspiracy theorists said we were getting any of these guys. Every site reported they weren’t talking much but sources say either LSU/Bama for Surtain and UGa for Campbell. Only our tinfoil hat wearing special needs posters took that to mean that the American Heritage Alliance hatched a huge plan to feed false info and spread lies so they could all commit to Miami on NSD with turnover chains and pyrotechnics and ****. No one was reporting it because it wasn’t the truth. It’s never that deep

No chance these people were “told.” These kids aren’t telling anybody until Wednesday morning.

This. Like I said, the only coach that will know ahead of time is Rumph given their level of respect for him. They could care less about coaches they met two days ago.

Advertisement

LOL, UM insiders? The Franchise and a bunch of other people fell for the narrative DSJ was feeding to them, their bad. Hopefully, we get some good news tomorrow but there are no insiders for us anymore.

Lol at insiders. It was a giant troll job. The guy ran off and “retired” before we even got to NSD. No one except the CI conspiracy theorists said we were getting any of these guys. Every site reported they weren’t talking much but sources say either LSU/Bama for Surtain and UGa for Campbell. Only our tinfoil hat wearing special needs posters took that to mean that the American Heritage Alliance hatched a huge plan to feed false info and spread lies so they could all commit to Miami on NSD with turnover chains and pyrotechnics and ****. No one was reporting it because it wasn’t the truth. It’s never that deep

Yeah.

Not a single credible "insider" has said anything to indicate these corners are coming here. It's been a deadly combo of fake sources and pure optimism on this board and it's whipped people into a frenzy. We've got fake insiders trolling and posters thinking if they're positive enough they can will signing all 4 into existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back