AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
LSU fans saying they were told they got PS2 and UGA fans saying they were told they got TC.i really hope our insiders are right.

Lol at insiders. It was a giant troll job. The guy ran off and “retired” before we even got to NSD. No one except the CI conspiracy theorists said we were getting any of these guys. Every site reported they weren’t talking much but sources say either LSU/Bama for Surtain and UGa for Campbell. Only our tinfoil hat wearing special needs posters took that to mean that the American Heritage Alliance hatched a huge plan to feed false info and spread lies so they could all commit to Miami on NSD with turnover chains and pyrotechnics and ****. No one was reporting it because it wasn’t the truth. It’s never that deep

Shhhhhh don’t talk facts on this board or the BAND crowd will come with pitchforks for your head. I hope we get these kids, but everyone riding with the false prophets on this board is just ridiculous.

LSU fans saying they were told they got PS2 and UGA fans saying they were told they got TC.i really hope our insiders are right.

Lol at insiders. It was a giant troll job. The guy ran off and “retired” before we even got to NSD. No one except the CI conspiracy theorists said we were getting any of these guys. Every site reported they weren’t talking much but sources say either LSU/Bama for Surtain and UGa for Campbell. Only our tinfoil hat wearing special needs posters took that to mean that the American Heritage Alliance hatched a huge plan to feed false info and spread lies so they could all commit to Miami on NSD with turnover chains and pyrotechnics and ****. No one was reporting it because it wasn’t the truth. It’s never that deep

Yeah.

Not a single credible "insider" has said anything to indicate these corners are coming here. It's been a deadly combo of fake sources and pure optimism on this board and it's whipped people into a frenzy. We've got fake insiders trolling and posters thinking if they're positive enough they can will signing all 4 into existence.

Of course you are correct, but being that honest risks you getting an infraction. Best to tell everyone to trust “Rattler”.

Advertisement

Shhhhhh don’t talk facts on this board or the BAND crowd will come with pitchforks for your head. I hope we get these kids, but everyone riding with the false prophets on this board is just ridiculous.

Very few folks are believing the 'insiders'. Stop with the false narrative. I don't know what's gonna happen, but I'm excited and optimistic.

I really hope our insiders are insiders

Dee for sure is

Dee is a nice guy and has a relationship with the program. His posts are appreciated and fun to read, but he has little inside information and the information he posts has not been very reliable. Time to get those blinders off guys.

Do you just sit around, read all other posts, and argue what everyone says? What is your problem? You sound like an old grumpy fu@k that hates their life. I mean you literally argue against everything! Does RealDBC stand for Douche bag Cane? I understand people have differing opinions but come on man. You destroy many threads on this board.

Yeah.

Not a single credible "insider" has said anything to indicate these corners are coming here. It's been a deadly combo of fake sources and pure optimism on this board and it's whipped people into a frenzy. We've got fake insiders trolling and posters thinking if they're positive enough they can will signing all 4 into existence.

Multiple recruiting reporters with established sources: multiple sources say despite the kids not talking, it looks like bama or LSU for Surtain and Georgia for Campbell

CI Truthers: they don’t know ****! Feeding fake info! All Canes

Andrew Ivins, biggest Canes insider right now: crystal ball Campbell to UGA. Might have a chance at Surtain

CI Truthers: he doesn’t know ****! He’s guessing!

Random *** poster with no history of inside info and a Facebook post: Surtain coming and feel great on Campbell

CI Truthers: We getting everyone!! It’s happening!

Lord have mercy

Just yesterday Ivins said it was a LSU/Clemson/Miami battle for Surtain. Ivins has no tinfoil tendencies in his body. The picture isn't rosy but thats at least one credible person that believes Miami has a shot at Surtain.

Advertisement

Yeah.

Multiple recruiting reporters with established sources: multiple sources say despite the kids not talking, it looks like bama or LSU for Surtain and Georgia for Campbell

Andrew Ivins, biggest Canes insider right now: crystal ball Campbell to UGA. Might have a chance at Surtain

Random *** poster with no history of inside info and a Facebook post: Surtain coming and feel great on Campbell

Lord have mercy

It's really quite pathetic. I've watched from the sidelines in awe how a guy named Dan Sileo Jr. Just trolled a ton of Cane fans for the last month. Truly amazing

Dee for sure is

Dee is a nice guy and has a relationship with the program. His posts are appreciated and fun to read, but he has little inside information and the information he posts has not been very reliable. Time to get those blinders off guys.

Do you just sit around, read all other posts, and argue what everyone says? What is your problem? You sound like an old grumpy fu@k that hates their life. I mean you literally argue against everything! Does RealDBC stand for Douche bag Cane? I understand people have differing opinions but come on man. You destroy many threads on this board.

RealDouchebagCuck is trying to pick up the slack since we were fortunate enough to lose emptymindednewyorker and invalid. His whole weak schtick is chasing me around the board.

Yeah.

Lord have mercy

“Despite the kids not talking, they are led to believe they are LSU/UGA bound.”

Do you see what’s wrong with that sentence?

No one knows anything.

Advertisement
Not going in-home with Chatfield is peculiar.

Same with not having a lot of contact with Surtain until November.

I wonder if the chatfield no Richt home visit has to do with a scholly numbers

[emoji651][emoji651][emoji651][emoji651][emoji651][emoji651]
Sounds like chatfield didn't want an in-home. Ya know the kids have a say in it too.

If he's truly leaning hard to UGA he probably told richt already or didn't allow the coaches to come and visit. I'm sure the coaches attempted to make it happen they wouldn't have hosted him in January if we didn't have the numbers

Ninja.....what????

View attachment 58112
....so you're implying that we told chatfield we didn't want to go in home ? Lmao

If we didn't go in home it's because he's a gator and told richt that he didn't have time /not to come visit him

Dee for sure is

Naw he’s legit

Legit yes, but he does not know anything about the recruits in question. And, if he knows, he has not said anything about it. Rattler dosent know anything either. So I dare you to name one insider who posts here? Just one? You were one of the people bitting off the DSJ bs. We all want to believe but let’s play the fool while we are at it.

Watch the spin. Tomorrow afternoon a bunch of people will start posting and telling the forum that “they knew.” LMAO.

Last edited:

Dee for sure is

Why do you even come on this site. I never understand why g.ay *** trolls like you actually spend time in you're day to be such negative b*tches who only complain about **** like ****heads. Seriously we all ******* know PS2 and TC aren't definetly coming here. We are all fully ******* aware that at we have like 40% chance at getting PS2, and like 50% chance at TC. We don't need your retarded *** to inform us about the situation or pre-warn us.
We are hopeful these studs will sign with us and become lifelong Hurricanes, what the **** is the problem with that? I really don't get how miserable your(and the rest of the dudes that have been here trolling lately) life must be to dedicate so much time to being negative about something you yourself have absolutely no knowledge of.

No one is saying you gotta believe those two will be canes, but when does it matter so much to you that everyone else agrees? Like seriously we all will find out the truth tomorrow. You don't know Jack **** whether they will come here or not, but here you are acting like your opinion is Divine while the rest of us are handicapped. Just go away dude. Go ahead and report me to the mods like the b*tch u are

Advertisement
Not going in-home with Chatfield is peculiar.

Same with not having a lot of contact with Surtain until November.

I wonder if the chatfield no Richt home visit has to do with a scholly numbers

[emoji651][emoji651][emoji651][emoji651][emoji651][emoji651]
Sounds like chatfield didn't want an in-home. Ya know the kids have a say in it too.

If he's truly leaning hard to UGA he probably told richt already or didn't allow the coaches to come and visit. I'm sure the coaches attempted to make it happen they wouldn't have hosted him in January if we didn't have the numbers

Ninja.....what????

View attachment 58112

Bruh I literally LOL at work with that Jerry pic. Lmao. Where did you find that ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah.

Lord have mercy

LOL. You woe is me guys must be a blast in real life if all you see is misery in this AH4 scenario.

Some dopey click-thirsty blogger in TooKKKaloo, who has probably talked to Surtain’s gardener, is more credible in your droopy world than a guy like Dee, who was actually on the scene this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back