AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Rule # 1 - you take every swing you can.

Don’t read too much positive or negative in Rumph’s RTs.

But you better be throwing up shots at every opportunity. Like that basketball arcade game with the little basketballs, just keep rapid firing now, the clock is about to run out, and nobody knows what the score is until the buzzer sounds.

Advertisement
Rumph RT is very interesting to me. No way Rumph is doing that unless he is confident he comes.

Don’t really think that RT means much. If anything it’s a last attempt

Do you guys really think a RT is gonna have any impact on his decision what so ever? I understand he might be willing to try anything but a RT as a last minute recruiting move is as dumb as it sounds.

Are u suggesting it’s because Campbell told him he’s a Cane?

Advertisement
I usually just follow this board, but decided to finally contribute.
I was just scrolling though LSU boards to see what they may know on PS2. from "Bovert": "the Surtains are very comfortable with Coach Richt and like the idea of Pat Jr playing close to home in the same stadium Pat Sr became a Pro Bowler. Don’t shoot the messenger."
Its near the bottom of this page: https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/lsu-recruiting/patrick-surtain-jr-update/75250541/page-3/

Gotta be a troll

Rumph RT is very interesting to me. No way Rumph is doing that unless he is confident he comes.

Do you guys really think a RT is gonna have any impact on his decision what so ever? I understand he might be willing to try anything but a RT as a last minute recruiting move is as dumb as it sounds.

Haha no absolutely not I just think interesting

I was just scrolling though LSU boards to see what they may know on PS2. from "Bovert": "the Surtains are very comfortable with Coach Richt and like the idea of Pat Jr playing close to home in the same stadium Pat Sr became a Pro Bowler. Don’t shoot the messenger."
Its near the bottom of this page: https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/lsu-recruiting/patrick-surtain-jr-update/75250541/page-3/

Gotta be a troll

https://westendzone.com/member.php?u=867

Advertisement

That follow by Mrs. Surtain AT THIS JUNCTURE is very interesting tho.

Woahhhhn yall seen this video yet?! Breaking news. Appreciate you posting it. Definite Canes!!

/sarcasm

Phenomenal, posted a video from the official visits and you try to be “cool”.

That had to be probably the funniest reply *ever*

/sarcasm

This video has already been posted about 20 times on this board.

One that I didn’t see because I don’t hound the board 24/7

what a ******' noob. it's the end of crootin' season. time to spam f5 on the recruiting board all day long.

Mrs. Surtain’s latest follow on Twitter is CanesFootball. (Wow I’m way to into this)

Follow the follows
eh, playing the twitter stocking game:

- she's been following multiple official LSU accounts (LSU school account, LSU football, and LSU Athletics) for a while now.
- the only HC she follows are Wllie Taggart and a fake Nick Saban account which is weird.

and the only miami ppl following her are the Canes Football account and Baez who literally follows everyone.

Advertisement

Gotta be a troll

https://westendzone.com/member.php?u=867

A Miami fan trollin.....:troll-dancing:

[TWEET]960705950129770497[/TWEET]

Hella Corny Coley back at it again

They're sweatin'

Coley's Twitter game is way off. Desperation tweets are one thing -- virtually unreadable desperation tweets are another. They must not stock Cafe Bustelo in Athens.

james coley is a man with a college degree that doesn't know that "uninitiated" is actually a word that doesn't require a hyphen in the prefix.

That follow by Mrs. Surtain AT THIS JUNCTURE is very interesting tho.

Yea exactly. Most parents of recruits follow multiple schools and coaches that their son is looking at, but can’t see why she’d follow CanesFootball 2 days before signing day unless it meant something. Plus she only follows 60 sum people

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back