AH3 (probably not 4)-The Cleanliest of Threads...Thread

Advertisement
Imagine being Nesta right now. Literally Millions of people are hanging on his every move hahaha. I remember what Dee said that these kids are self aware and know what they're doing. Man this is funny as ****, hope i'm not crying in the morning!

Long time lurker. Just wanted to say canesport been super trash and these youngins either gonna run with us or get run over

Advertisement
Tried to tell y’all to be realistic

Won’t allow myself to believe we’ll close strong until we actually do it

Tomorrow we’ll find out if the U is really back. If we can’t manage to keep some elite talent from our own backyard then we’re not back. It all starts with recruiting.

Advertisement
Nesta is seeking attention and he has people legit thinking he’ll flip. That was his goal, and ultimately will stick

Nesta - Cane
PS2 - Cane
Campbell - Cane
Coburn - Cane
Chatman - Cane
Ezzard - Cane
Bethel- Cane
Miller - Cane

8/9 is close enough

Advertisement
Nesta is seeking attention and he has people legit thinking he’ll flip. That was his goal, and ultimately will stick

They say Nesta is the one who likes to play a lot. I don't see him doing this to Richt and esp Rumph. To totally disrespect and embarrass them like that.

Something you learn is you never burn bridges because you never know in the future what may lie ahead.

Advertisement
Trolls are out tonight...make sure y’all here when a real staff shows the world how to close. Lets ride baby!!!

Don't see Nesta leaving unless Chatfield was just totally brainwashing the kid

Nesta
Ezzard
Bethel
Miller

I'm happy

Asd Surtain
I'm thrilled

***** chatfield and chatman if they go play for those dumpster fires

Last edited:
Man the past 12 years have sucked so bad on signing day that we all have ptsd. Tommorow will be a good day. Good night guys.

Advertisement
Back