AH3 (probably not 4)-The Cleanliest of Threads...Thread

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;3236522 said:
Just a question.

Anybody remember what the board was like the night before NSD when we picked up Stacy Coley or Tracy Howard. I recall those decisions being legit surprises. I think there were some sources the night before and early morning leaking Coley's but, I though Howard kept it under wraps all the way up until the decision.

In both cases nobody thought we were comin home with them even when all the smoke said Miami.

Coley was a surprise from what I remember but there was UM buzz with Howard immediately after his OV.

Maybe I have the two mixed up. I just remember being hyped about it and feeling like those commitments kinda dulled the pain of the Ls we took in those cycles.

Advertisement
Basically salute to all the canes that sign tomorrow. Best of luck to the others. See you on the field one way or the other.

This is the post on 247 from the guy claiming to be TC family:

Mistermagic:
"I'm just as upset as U all will be but Campbell just let Kirby he is going to pick them. Now I'll say this I was told it was so close between them and Miami that his people have asked him to wait and pray on it some more. Many thought it could still be Miami after this weekend and he's STILL torn so maybe an Angel that loves Miami swoopes into his ear and heart overnight and his mind changes. Also for the Rumph assassins it was Rumph and then this weekend with Richt that made it this close. I know close doesn't mean shinola I'm just letting U all know what I just got. Needless to say I'm disappointed. Still 3 to go!!! Let's Get them!!!"

Rattler, what's up?

TC’s family told rattler to get off social media and we are supposed believe that this guy posing as a family member is to be believed? Nah
Rattler definitely had the leash pulled on him by the Campbells. They probably don’t even trust him at this point.

Y'all don't know ****, quit reachin'. My name ain't Fido so kill the leash talk...

giphy.webp

I see a lot of people just throwing stuff out there. I’m not going to report anything because there’s nothing to report. No one knows where these kids are going.

That'd why I've been quiet all day and not stressing until tomorrow. Newbie to the game are stressing now

I’m not going to downplay anything. If Miami loses Silvera it will be a big blow. Regardless of what happens tomorrow, Miami has already locked up a great class. Surge19 will be better IMO.

Good luck, bro

Mistermagic:
"I'm just as upset as U all will be but Campbell just let Kirby he is going to pick them. Now I'll say this I was told it was so close between them and Miami that his people have asked him to wait and pray on it some more. Many thought it could still be Miami after this weekend and he's STILL torn so maybe an Angel that loves Miami swoopes into his ear and heart overnight and his mind changes. Also for the Rumph assassins it was Rumph and then this weekend with Richt that made it this close. I know close doesn't mean shinola I'm just letting U all know what I just got. Needless to say I'm disappointed. Still 3 to go!!! Let's Get them!!!"

Rattler, what's up?

Convenient that he says that there might still be a change of heart. Do you really think a family member would ruin this kids moment. Please, there is a reason Rattled has not posted. He might choose Georgia but this guy is a troll

Calls his relative by his last name? Weird.

Very...
There he is!!!

Poor Rattler

chase.webp

Advertisement
Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;3236522 said:
Just a question.

Anybody remember what the board was like the night before NSD when we picked up Stacy Coley or Tracy Howard. I recall those decisions being legit surprises. I think there were some sources the night before and early morning leaking Coley's but, I though Howard kept it under wraps all the way up until the decision.

In both cases nobody thought we were comin home with them even when all the smoke said Miami.

Coley was a surprise from what I remember but there was UM buzz with Howard immediately after his OV.

Coley was known pretty much for a couple days before signing day after Bennett drove him down to campus to meet with coaches.

I see a lot of people just throwing stuff out there. I’m not going to report anything because there’s nothing to report. No one knows where these kids are going.

That'd why I've been quiet all day and not stressing until tomorrow. Newbie to the game are stressing now

I’m not going to downplay anything. If Miami loses Silvera it will be a big blow. Regardless of what happens tomorrow, Miami has already locked up a great class. Surge19 will be better IMO.

Isn’t this said every year?

Mistermagic:

Rattler, what's up?

TC’s family told rattler to get off social media and we are supposed believe that this guy posing as a family member is to be believed? Nah
Rattler definitely had the leash pulled on him by the Campbells. They probably don’t even trust him at this point.

Y'all don't know ****, quit reachin'. My name ain't Fido so kill the leash talk...

Only said that because of Tyson asking for 3 different edits. Seems like you wouldn’t know at this point even if he had made up his mind or not.

No disrespect to you.

I’ve never seen a kid go to such great lengths to keep a secret.

My bad if I was a little harsh but I squashed the mythical social media sequestration imposed upon me by Mama & Daddy Set(family nickname for Ty's Folks)in a post in one of the locked AH4 threads earlier. I can only go with what I heard from him previously(which I've already shared as much of it as I could) and he hasn't informed me of his final choice. See y'all at AH tomorrow, be there or be square...

Because it's always better bro. Don't you get it..

Advertisement

Because it's always better bro. Don't you get it..

This is is better than last year so y’all are complaining about something that actually happened.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope it’s some good news tommorow man..

brock, don't let these insiders get to U. Have U noticed that everything they've chosen to report and base their updates and crystal balls on is circumstantial evidence (aside from Surtain naming LSU and Bama his top two), but when that same circumstantial info is in our favor they never allow it to impact their updates and CBs? Ivins, Miami Diehards etc…are frauds for the selective vibing pro-SEC based info they are serving up to our fan base. SEC vibes impact CBs, but UM vibes are "nothing to see here". They even captioned the AH3 visit uniform video from our locker room has not being impactful or pertinent to anything. Now imagine that video reaching social media from Clemson or Alabama's locker room, the CBs would come rolling in. Look at the info that has them reported their skepticism regarding Chatman and now Nesta. Its all reportable when its anti-UM.

My sources, the people next to me. Won't say who they are but are involved... Nesta Solid, messing around and having fun.

FWIW, Fermans 7pm update:

LSU likely for surtain
Alabama for Campbell
Chatman to FSU

Don’t kill the messenger. Hope he’s wrong

Advertisement
Back