AH3 (probably not 4)-The Cleanliest of Threads...Thread

Advertisement
I see a lot of people just throwing stuff out there. I’m not going to report anything because there’s nothing to report. No one knows where these kids are going.

That'd why I've been quiet all day and not stressing until tomorrow. Newbie to the game are stressing now

I’m not going to downplay anything. If Miami loses Silvera it will be a big blow. Regardless of what happens tomorrow, Miami has already locked up a great class. Surge19 will be better IMO.

Isn’t this said every year?

It’s true now, in Richt’s short tenure, or haven’t you been paying attention.

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;3236562 said:
Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;3236522 said:
Just a question.

Anybody remember what the board was like the night before NSD when we picked up Stacy Coley or Tracy Howard. I recall those decisions being legit surprises. I think there were some sources the night before and early morning leaking Coley's but, I though Howard kept it under wraps all the way up until the decision.

In both cases nobody thought we were comin home with them even when all the smoke said Miami.

Coley was a surprise from what I remember but there was UM buzz with Howard immediately after his OV.

Maybe I have the two mixed up. I just remember being hyped about it and feeling like those commitments kinda dulled the pain of the Ls we took in those cycles.
Howard was 100% NOT coming to Miami but then we picked up some steam and his last official visits sealed the deal. People were thrilled because of how we truly flipped him but it was more expected than Coley. Coley was a big surprise as most (including Jimbo) thought he was going to FSU. Still I think there was a better chance at Coley than it seems for Surtain or Campbell but that’s just by comparing the two situations.

Advertisement
Longtime lurker, always enjoy the ups and downs this time of year brings. Thanks to all you crazy ******** for the entertainment- sometimes good, sometimes great! Made this for tomorrow to lighten the mood a bit. Done with love only! Hope we get 'em all tomorrow and Go Canes!

CanesInsight NSD BINGO18.webp

In all honesty I won't go into specifics but it's probably a good idea to just stay away from nsd news and sites tomorrow guys, I'm not trolling anybody just want to spare the few people that I can of the heart break or shock.

Advertisement
My sources, the people next to me. Won't say who they are but are involved... Nesta Solid, messing around and having fun.

Tell us something we don’t already know. Lots of us know nesta is just messin

Longtime lurker, always enjoy the ups and downs this time of year brings. Thanks to all you crazy ******** for the entertainment- sometimes good, sometimes great! Made this for tomorrow to lighten the mood a bit. Done with love only! Hope we get 'em all tomorrow and Go Canes!

View attachment 58163

What a troll this guy is!

Just a question.

Anybody remember what the board was like the night before NSD when we picked up Stacy Coley or Tracy Howard. I recall those decisions being legit surprises. I think there were some sources the night before and early morning leaking Coley's but, I though Howard kept it under wraps all the way up until the decision.

In both cases nobody thought we were comin home with them even when all the smoke said Miami.

Coley was a surprise from what I remember but there was UM buzz with Howard immediately after his OV.

Maybe I have the two mixed up. I just remember being hyped about it and feeling like those commitments kinda dulled the pain of the Ls we took in those cycles.
Howard was 100% NOT coming to Miami but then we picked up some steam and his last official visits sealed the deal. People were thrilled because of how we truly flipped him but it was more expected than Coley. Coley was a big surprise as most (including Jimbo) thought he was going to FSU. Still I think there was a better chance at Coley than it seems for Surtain or Campbell but that’s just by comparing the two situations.

Speaking of official visits, I posted this in another thread.. IF any of this **** turns out to be true and we somehow miss on Surtain, Campbell and Chatman, what the **** happened on their visit last weekend?

Just a question.

Speaking of official visits, I posted this in another thread.. IF any of this **** turns out to be true and we somehow miss on Surtain, Campbell and Chatman, what the **** happened on their visit last weekend?

It was cloudy. Steak overcooked at Rusty Pelican. Drake showed up late.

Advertisement
Just a question.

The usual - kids had fun, got caught up in the hype and then reality set in

Nesta has been a Cane from the get go, even when he thought he was coming in behind Norton and McCintosh. Now he has a chance to come in and start as a freshman, or get a ton of playing time, in his hometown for his dream school, in a 4-3 attacking defense that is tailor made for his style, while playing for a DL coach who has a track record of getting players to the NFL and you all believe he is going to flip to UF at the last moment??? After spending the whole weekend here??? I don’t believe that for a second, he’s a lock. If we had the old clowns here with ‘nofrio (no D, not even in his name) and he just met with them I would believe it, but not with this staff and the opportunity he has here.

This is the post on 247 from the guy claiming to be TC family:

Mistermagic:
"I'm just as upset as U all will be but Campbell just let Kirby he is going to pick them. Now I'll say this I was told it was so close between them and Miami that his people have asked him to wait and pray on it some more. Many thought it could still be Miami after this weekend and he's STILL torn so maybe an Angel that loves Miami swoopes into his ear and heart overnight and his mind changes. Also for the Rumph assassins it was Rumph and then this weekend with Richt that made it this close. I know close doesn't mean shinola I'm just letting U all know what I just got. Needless to say I'm disappointed. Still 3 to go!!! Let's Get them!!!"

Rattler, what's up?

Convenient that he says that there might still be a change of heart. Do you really think a family member would ruin this kids moment. Please, there is a reason Rattled has not posted. He might choose Georgia but this guy is a troll

Calls his relative by his last name? Weird.

Very...

There’s your clue

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back