AH3 (probably not 4)-The Cleanliest of Threads...Thread

DT Moro Ojomo stays home and picks Texas

1st domino.

Does that help us with Coburn?

That's the theory. We shall see soon.

What’s the rest of the theory

That if Ojomo goes to Texas it increases the odds of Coburn signing with Miami. Not that I believe that, but that's what some are believing. Now if it's true, I'd be happy, but I won't believe it until I see it.

Advertisement
Just talked to Realus George in pm on Twitter. I asked him how we looking he said Gooood. I told him I'm not gonna pry and I'm going to trust his word.

TC’s family told rattler to get off social media and we are supposed believe that this guy posing as a family member is to be believed? Nah
Rattler definitely had the leash pulled on him by the Campbells. They probably don’t even trust him at this point.

Y'all don't know ****, quit reachin'. My name ain't Fido so kill the leash talk...

Only said that because of Tyson asking for 3 different edits. Seems like you wouldn’t know at this point even if he had made up his mind or not.

No disrespect to you.

I’ve never seen a kid go to such great lengths to keep a secret.

My bad if I was a little harsh but I squashed the mythical social media sequestration imposed upon me by Mama & Daddy Set(family nickname for Ty's Folks)in a post in one of the locked AH4 threads earlier. I can only go with what I heard from him previously(which I've already shared as much of it as I could) and he hasn't informed me of his final choice. See y'all at AH tomorrow, be there or be square...
Amen brotha

Advertisement
1st domino.

Does that help us with Coburn?

That's the theory. We shall see soon.

What’s the rest of the theory

That if Ojomo goes to Texas it increases the odds of Coburn signing with Miami. Not that I believe that, but that's what some are believing. Now if it's true, I'd be happy, but I won't believe it until I see it.

Got it

Just talked to Realus George in pm on Twitter. I asked him how we looking he said Gooood. I told him I'm not gonna pry and I'm going to trust his word.
Good with what? Nothing looks promising right now besides Ezzard lol

Last edited:

I'm hoping his connection with Lo extends to Nesta which extends to TC and PS2 which leads to the goooood

Advertisement

I'm hoping his connection with Lo extends to Nesta which extends to TC and PS2 which leads to the goooood

I assume he's talking about on all fronts not just the Georgia kids. He knows we need them all and him and Brevin Jordan have been recruiting the others hard.

It doesn’t. Recruits don’t know, especially kids from out of state.

I mean they talk to each other and have a group chat.. you don't think they've talked about it?

I assume he's talking about on all fronts not just the Georgia kids. He knows we need them all and him and Brevin Jordan have been recruiting the others hard.

Realus already called someone out saying true colors on signing day. Maybe it was Chatman but who knows.

Advertisement
So can someone remind me whats actually changed since how hyped everyone was on Saturday and the positive "silence" afterward?

Advertisement
I trust Realus. He keeps it first name sans us. We goooodd.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back