***ACCCG: Canes v. Clemson***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Naa **** that, Clemson don't got no better players bull****. We are not making plays. Wide open WR, fumble to recover and we are not prepared for their scheme. At all. **** off the rest of yall.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
We back, though?! LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s honestly though to blame Richt for Malik’s inability to hit the broad side of a barn when we have guys wide open.

Also, can we all agree that Diaz is vastly overrated?

Praying he gets some HC offers

soe of you guys on here are the worst...its 14-0 and half of u fiu fans have already switched sides

It's not even about the score. They're literally doing whatever they want on offense and Rosier can't make a single intermediate throw.

DQoae.gif

Advertisement
Better not see one of those defensive players run to get that **** hair IF they get one.Not down 20-30 points...needs to stay in the box if we’re down more than 2 s ores.

Shut the **** up about an OC.

I don’t care who our OC is if Rosier is our QB we will not go very far.

i think alot of you guys forget clemson is the #1 team in the country..and the best team weve played by far...

this team kind of got owned by pitt last week...if didnt see this coming?????

Clemson might roll in the playoffs

Advertisement
If we are to ever win a championship, we'll look back at this game. This program needs a game like this where they see what real big boy football is like in this modern era.

Miami is not winning this game, but these kids need to fight for the next 45 minutes and learn something from this.

Rosier's comments last week after PITT were very telling. Clearly a team that was enjoying the smell of their own farts. If they are going to get smacked in the mouth here, they need to put up a fight. Every Coker, Shannon, and Golden team folds like an accordion and we get run out of the gym. If we are to ever ascend back, this team can't quit.

Umm no.

This is as pathetic a performance as I have EVER seen the Canes have.

Its SHAMEFUL how poorly prepared we are.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back