***ACCCG: Canes v. Clemson***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Team just not prepared. I didn't expect to win this game but I'm a little concerned about Richt's game preparation. Team looks lost

Very lost. Not prepared for anything Clem is doing? Did he even watch the Syracuse game where they lost? He's doing nothing offensively that Syr did so far.

Ok let's be real. Clemson was sleep walking through that game and didn't care at all. This is not the same Clemson team at all. Besides all they're doing right now is running it down our throats. They're manhandling us, has nothing to do with scheme

If we can't make this game somewhat competitive, this will hurt our chances of recruiting ballers.

Or it will make them realize that we are an overachieving team that with the right players we can win it all.

It’s honestly though to blame Richt for Malik’s inability to hit the broad side of a barn when we have guys wide open.

Also, can we all agree that Diaz is vastly overrated?

Praying he gets some HC offers

This team rode 2 huge home field advantages to wins. That's all. All we needed to look at was last weeks game vs Pitt to see how poor the coaching actually is.

Advertisement
Team just not prepared. I didn't expect to win this game but I'm a little concerned about Richt's game preparation. Team looks lost

Very lost. Not prepared for anything Clem is doing? Did he even watch the Syracuse game where they lost? He's doing nothing offensively that Syr did so far.

Ok let's be real. Clemson was sleep walking through that game and didn't care at all. This is not the same Clemson team at all. Besides all they're doing right now is running it down our throats. They're manhandling us, has nothing to do with scheme

Exactly.

Advertisement
We’ve missed every chance to make a momentum play -

Missed FG

Could pick up a fumble

Bad punt

Dropped passes

Missing Wide open Receivers

= we not there as yet. But I want to see this team fight, as some posts mention above. We still growing.

I think the myth of South Florida talent being better than anywhere else has been exposed.

These boys are average.

Advertisement
I think if Richt needs to hire an OC and start focusing on preparing the team. Our offensive preparation and play calling could be better with someone who focuses totally on that side of the ball and not have a head coaching responsibility.

Advertisement
It’s sad when we can’t even tell what the game plan is. We haven’t taken away the run or the pass or the qb run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back