***ACCCG: Canes v. Clemson***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Diaz got the defense looking like it hasn’t prepared for anything clemson will do. Too many guys making too many lapses

I remember saying Manny Diaz 1st QTR game plan always fails lol.

Team just not prepared. I didn't expect to win this game but I'm a little concerned about Richt's game preparation. Team looks lost

Very lost. Not prepared for anything Clem is doing? Did he even watch the Syracuse game where they lost? He's doing nothing offensively that Syr did so far.

Ok let's be real. Clemson was sleep walking through that game and didn't care at all. This is not the same Clemson team at all. Besides all they're doing right now is running it down our throats. They're manhandling us, has nothing to do with scheme

They can't be that much stronger? Can they? No. It's about preparation and scheme. They may have a few better athletes, but not a lot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey moron, games like this is what causes guys to decommit. Players want to play for winners.

Advertisement
Remember when I said our players seem to struggle to bring down ball carriers? Y'all seeing it right?

Well, Clemson’s been there before, but let’s be clear. Tackling, especially open field tackling, is not a strength of this team.

This offense needs to start helping out. Clemson are making fools of us.

Embarrassing. This loss is undoing what wins against ND and VT did. It essentially is reversing all the momentum we had and anyone foolish to think that a 10-3 season is successful is clueless.

Golden's not looking all that bad right now.

We keep it up at this rate - that 58-0 won't be so bad.

Advertisement
I have no issue with losing... I have an issue in the fashion we are. No one getting verbal and stepping up to lead. We just look heartless. Rosier is missing throws, D is missing tackles and assignments... It really isnt how awesome clemson is playing but more how bad we're playing.

Agreed. Nothing to do with tactics. We are being overwhelmed by a deeper, faster more talented team. They're pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back