***ACCCG: Canes v. Clemson***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah it was Mannys fault that Malik is a brain dead fu$k who had the ball hit him in his hands and couldnt catch it. That was the game right there

I thought they'd get smashed tonight, didn't think it'd be this quickly.

This is what we will continue to be as long as Rosier is our QB. If the offense cannot sustain drives the defense wears down. Pretty simple

Advertisement
Wheres all the clowns telling us about how great Diaz is?????

This defense hasnt done anything to stop competent offenses all season.

It is an atrocious 3rd down D. Like one of the worst we have ever fielded.

Guy brings in the turnover chain and talks about his Cuban roots and everyone just ignores his *** defense.

Wanna suit up and play? Lmao at some of these comments.

Advertisement
you guys are nuts. ripping richt? look at the crap he inherited. our best players at every position are kids he recruited.
all you guys with the we got cager, we got trayone gray, etc. we have alot of kids that wouldnt even play or get an offer
from clemson. they been loading up for years.

Yup. We overachieved all season, nothing wrong with that. Regroup and reload for next season.

We just don't have the horses right now to hang with them. Losing Walton, Herndon, and Richards doesn't help either.

The horses????

This is an absolute demolition right now.

FSU and Vtech didnt get demolished. Syracuse BEAT this team.

This is an INEXCUSIBLE PERFORMANCE.

whats our 2 deep? we have a bunch of soft guys that golden recruited on OL, we are without 2 back up lbs, our starting rb, te, our best wr. Our qb is a former baseball player who didnt take football serious until last year. shall we keep going? im not sure about richt yet but this is not far to judge him this soon.

Naa **** that, Clemson don't got no better players bull****. We are not making plays. Wide open WR, fumble to recover and we are not prepared for their scheme. At all. **** off the rest of yall.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Excactly. Now all of a sudden we have no talent. BS. they are being outcoached. and now they cant rely on a home field advantage.

Advertisement
Team just not prepared. I didn't expect to win this game but I'm a little concerned about Richt's game preparation. Team looks lost

Very lost. Not prepared for anything Clem is doing? Did he even watch the Syracuse game where they lost? He's doing nothing offensively that Syr did so far.

Ok let's be real. Clemson was sleep walking through that game and didn't care at all. This is not the same Clemson team at all. Besides all they're doing right now is running it down our throats. They're manhandling us, has nothing to do with scheme

They can't be that much stronger? Can they? No. It's about preparation and scheme. They may have a few better athletes, but not a lot.

You're fooling yourself. Nearly everyone on their offense would start for us. And on defense it would be a good number. I'm not even going to bother looking at their special teams.

Here's all you need to know. Name one Miami player that has gotten any kind of national attention for their performance this season. We only have one player on the All ACC team, and that's a kicker that just missed a 46 yard field goal.

We don't have the personnel.......yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back