***ACCCG: Canes v. Clemson***

Status
Not open for further replies.
22 total yards of offense. all you want about defense but offense is killing this game.

Advertisement
Reminds me of the ND game in Chicago. Feel like the momentum would've been different if Malik hits JT like he was supposed to on the first drive. Not saying we'd be winning, but it was just down hill and deflating from there.

Zach McCloud
Manny Diaz
Feagles/Hartley

GTFO

Can’t really get mad at Rosier because he is what he is and Richt has to deal with it.

I'm watching one more series, then I'm shutting it off.

Looks like the team that played against Pitt showed up again, only the defense is getting beat badly now.

We just weren't there this year fellas.

Advertisement
It’s honestly though to blame Richt for Malik’s inability to hit the broad side of a barn when we have guys wide open.

Also, can we all agree that Diaz is vastly overrated?[/QUOTE]

Dude, he's ok, but.... if I hear anyone thinks so and so might leave, honestly... ******* leave. Go get that Memphis OC, PERIOD.
We can find a DC easy

Yeah it was Mannys fault that Malik is a brain dead fu$k who had the ball hit him in his hands and couldnt catch it. That was the game right there

God you slurpers are pathetic we have not stopped ANYTHIF.

Malek missing a fumble happened AFTER A 20 yard completion. STFU.

And to think we might have to play Alabama. I ain't even tryna see that blood bath.

Advertisement
I don’t think Thomas can run left

Advertisement
Clemson is good enough to really show our inequities. Our OL is soft as ****. The DL is not strong enough at the point of attack and we are still the slower team.

So what time do the UFC fights start? Lost my cool and shredded my jersey, so I gotta turn this garbage off. Didn't expect to win, but **** sure didn't think we'd get blown out again.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back