***ACCCG: Canes v. Clemson***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone worried about rankings, uniforms, or cleats now?

Advertisement
I think if Richt needs to hire an OC and start focusing on preparing the team. Our offensive preparation and play calling could be better with someone who focuses totally on that side of the ball and not have a head coaching responsibility.

Offensive prep better? We got guys running open all season and it QB can’t hit them.

Jeezus... At this rate we'll be down 31-0 by half.

you guys are nuts. ripping richt? look at the crap he inherited. our best players at every position are kids he recruited.
all you guys with the we got cager, we got trayone gray, etc. we have alot of kids that wouldnt even play or get an offer
from clemson. they been loading up for years.

Yup. We overachieved all season, nothing wrong with that. Regroup and reload for next season.

We just don't have the horses right now to hang with them. Losing Walton, Herndon, and Richards doesn't help either.

The horses????

This is an absolute demolition right now.

FSU and Vtech didnt get demolished. Syracuse BEAT this team.

This is an INEXCUSIBLE PERFORMANCE.

Advertisement
Only thing I got is Clemson always starts strong but tapers somewhat in the middle. But we gotta get something going or that wont matter

I like Manny but I wished Richt brought Todd Graham with him. Dude is a great DC.

Advertisement
Now we have to throw it every down against that defense. Good times.

South Florida kids are only good for skilled positions. We need to recruit Lineman outside the state.

My concern we haven’t recruited in the trenches. Diaz not
Recruiting future lbs who can move . I don’t care if u can hit if your to slow to make the hit .

Yea Manny Diaz ain’t going anywhere is things continue this way tonight..

Clemson is just taking it to us

Advertisement
Advertisement
Embarrassing. This loss is undoing what wins against ND and VT did. It essentially is reversing all the momentum we had and anyone foolish to think that a 10-3 season is successful is clueless.

Amen.

But 10-3 is par for the course for Corch Richt.

I have no issue with losing... I have an issue in the fashion we are. No one getting verbal and stepping up to lead. We just look heartless. Rosier is missing throws, D is missing tackles and assignments... It really isnt how awesome clemson is playing but more how bad we're playing.

lol. The quarterback hasn't missed a throw. Three drives, three scores. Physically we are getting beaten

Terrible game preparation on all aspects.

Unless the game prep involves injecting players with steroids, there isn't anything that would fix this tonight. Physical domination on both sides of LOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back