***ACCCG: Canes v. Clemson***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team just not prepared. I didn't expect to win this game but I'm a little concerned about Richt's game preparation. Team looks lost

Very lost. Not prepared for anything Clem is doing? Did he even watch the Syracuse game where they lost? He's doing nothing offensively that Syr did so far.

Advertisement
Alright bud. We'll see you next season when, we go on another win streak and get some national attention. No one said this was the year, but you keep acting like it should be

I dont get why is everyone surprised by this

CanesForever is a ****ing , worse than Duval904

Has to be the same or another troll that was banned before

We the under dog for a reason

What Mack Brown said before the game was right they got better ayers thats why they will win. We not there yet and the staff has turned this **** arpund fast stop being unappreciative of where we r now compared to where we were before. In 2019 we will be way better than clemson

You're right but it's hard to watch.

If we can't make this game somewhat competitive, this will hurt our chances of recruiting ballers.

Advertisement
I wish we weren't playing in this game at all.

This is a really demoralizing loss for this program.

Major. Major. Setback.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

No, this is a wake up call. We needed to get to this game if we ever wanted to be relevant again. Now we need to take the next step if we want to win these kind of games.

Remember when I said our players seem to struggle to bring down ball carriers? Y'all seeing it right?

The difference in strength is painfully obvious. Even their RBs seem stronger than our LBs

Advertisement
It’s honestly though to blame Richt for Malik’s inability to hit the broad side of a barn when we have guys wide open.

Also, can we all agree that Diaz is vastly overrated?

Truth hurts but yeah....

funny I noticed in the Pitts game and this one, none and I mean none of our players are strong... the other team falls for 3-4 yards after contact

Especially the QB for Pitt, he was dragging LB'ers. These guys need more Juice....d-balls, tren, testosterone.

Advertisement
I wish we weren't playing in this game at all.

This is a really demoralizing loss for this program.

Major. Major. Setback.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

No, this is a wake up call. We needed to get to this game if we ever wanted to be relevant again. Now we need to take the next step if we want to win these kind of games.

We needed to get shamefully embarrassed on national TV???

Advertisement
Best way to get an offense out of rhythm is an offense of your own. Our problem is not just defense.

you guys are nuts. ripping richt? look at the crap he inherited. our best players at every position are kids he recruited.
all you guys with the we got cager, we got trayone gray, etc. we have alot of kids that wouldnt even play or get an offer
from clemson. they been loading up for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back