***ACCCG: Canes v. Clemson***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Im done with Richt forever after this.

THIS IS AS PATHETIC AS ANY AL GOLDEN TEAM.

Alright bud. We'll see you next season when, we go on another win streak and get some national attention. No one said this was the year, but you keep acting like it should be

I dont get why is everyone surprised by this

CanesForever is a ****ing , worse than Duval904

Has to be the same or another troll that was banned before

We the under dog for a reason

What Mack Brown said before the game was right they got better ayers thats why they will win. We not there yet and the staff has turned this **** arpund fast stop being unappreciative of where we r now compared to where we were before. In 2019 we will be way better than clemson

Seriously, the Coaching Staff doesn’t look like it has an answer for this team.

There's nothing like getting your **** pushed in on prime time tv

Advertisement
Well, if anyone came to play we get a stop here.
Whole team crapping the bed so far

I don't ever want to see Feagles on the field ever again. Cut him. Go find some Australian kid. Time to move on

Advertisement
Anyone blaming this on Richt is a ******* joker moron. We are nowhere near this game without his direction.

Can't wait for spring practice. Open competition across the board. Need a talent infusion badly. This team has hit its ceiling

Lolol if i had a dollar every time i heard this the last 15 years.

Team is horrendously coached across the board.

Advertisement
We’ve missed every chance to make a momentum play -

Missed FG

Could pick up a fumble

Bad punt

Dropped passes

Missing Wide open Receivers

It’s honestly though to blame Richt for Malik’s inability to hit the broad side of a barn when we have guys wide open.

Also, can we all agree that Diaz is vastly overrated?

Advertisement
If we are to ever win a championship, we'll look back at this game. This program needs a game like this where they see what real big boy football is like in this modern era.

Miami is not winning this game, but these kids need to fight for the next 45 minutes and learn something from this.

Rosier's comments last week after PITT were very telling. Clearly a team that was enjoying the smell of their own farts. If they are going to get smacked in the mouth here, they need to put up a fight. Every Coker, Shannon, and Golden team folds like an accordion and we get run out of the gym. If we are to ever ascend back, this team can't quit.

I wish we weren't playing in this game at all.

This is a really demoralizing loss for this program.

Major. Major. Setback.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back