***ACCCG: Canes v. Clemson***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
A South Florida 3 star is like a 4 star anywhere else guys

Feagles get the fvck off my team straight up...

I'm done with him.. He sucks and I will no longer defend that bum. He's sorry and we playing sloppy.

Malik Rosier sucks too. It should be 14-7

Advertisement
Special teams killing us again today. Bad punts and missed fg that would have been some kind of answer to Clemson.

Larry Scott was the best coach we've had the past decade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe mark can slip Dabo a few hundred and we can play the second half with a running clock..

Advertisement
Can't wait for spring practice. Open competition across the board. Need a talent infusion badly. This team has hit its ceiling

I think I’m gonna try to walk on as punter.

If this ******* joke feagles can make this team so can i

Im done with Richt forever after this.

THIS IS AS PATHETIC AS ANY AL GOLDEN TEAM.

Alright bud. We'll see you next season when, we go on another win streak and get some national attention. No one said this was the year, but you keep acting like it should be

I dont get why is everyone surprised by this

CanesForever is a ****ing , worse than Duval904

Has to be the same or another troll that was banned before

When he farts or burps it smells like ***

Advertisement
Taking that *** whoopin at the moment. Gonna be a long miserable night. Someone hurt every play. **** vaginas

Advertisement
Just stinks. Wish we could at least be competitive against them. It just stinks getting killed. We definitely need to pick it up in recruiting.

Clemson's 2nd best offensive play is feagles punts. Richt had the balls to bench Malik last game but wont bench a punter? Put Spicer in

Team just not prepared. I didn't expect to win this game but I'm a little concerned about Richt's game preparation. Team looks lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back