ACC semifinal-Virginia vs Miami.

The way we've played today, I'm surprised we aren't down by more

This was a pathetic showing on our part

Hopefully we can put this passed us and focus on the NCAA tourney

Advertisement
They aren't very good away from home. Three seed and a short run in the tourney.

Yep. The way they have ranked us...I'm not too confident a 4th seed is out of the question.

Quite frankly if this team continues to refuse to box out and rebound...season is just about done. This George Karl run and gun **** without fundamental rebounding and defense is worthless.

UM

They aren't very good away from home. Three seed and a short run in the tourney.

Yep. The way they have ranked us...I'm not too confident a 4th seed is out of the question.

Quite frankly if this team continues to refuse to box out and rebound...season is just about done. This George Karl run and gun **** without fundamental rebounding and defense is worthless.

UM

Ok buddy. Board ban if we are a 3 seed?

Honestly way more ****ed off about these turnovers than the refs. 14 turnovers to 4 assist.

I have no trouble with that Fact...I really don't, but despite our lack of fundamentals in rebounding, defending...even turnovers...this is quite simply a game of momentum.

These are still young dudes, and when the officials stymie any sign of life with a B.S. call...it affects them and any momentum they had.

I don't blame Jekiri last night at all. I only wish Coach L would take the opportunity to get tossed...I really do. I think these kids would rally around him getting after this bull**** officiating. It has reached a ridiculous level.

Yea but despite the refs the game was close for a long time and every time we had a chance to get even closer we'd turn the ball over. Yesterdays game was a disgrace and we still won the game. This game we were a lot more careless with the ball.

Advertisement

UM

So your saying the quality of my life has to depend on my existence on this message board like yours?

Honestly way more ****ed off about these turnovers than the refs. 14 turnovers to 4 assist.

I have no trouble with that Fact...I really don't, but despite our lack of fundamentals in rebounding, defending...even turnovers...this is quite simply a game of momentum.

These are still young dudes, and when the officials stymie any sign of life with a B.S. call...it affects them and any momentum they had.

I don't blame Jekiri last night at all. I only wish Coach L would take the opportunity to get tossed...I really do. I think these kids would rally around him getting after this bull**** officiating. It has reached a ridiculous level.

Yea but despite the refs the game was close for a long time and every time we had a chance to get even closer we'd turn the ball over. Yesterdays game was a disgrace and we still won the game. This game we were a lot more careless with the ball.

Completely agree. I just want the refs out of the ******* stat column is all...if we are going to be careless, no need to help us along.

UM

UM

So your saying the quality of my life has to depend on my existence on this message board like yours?

No but I probably wont have to see your posts anymore

No one ever begged you too newbie sweetheart. Bugger the **** off and get laid...it will be worth it, I promise.

Advertisement
JZ Cane you certainly have a Low Tolerance for other people's opinions. Your several comments about me are sophomoric, juvenile, and you sound like a little PUNK. Even though I'm 65 I would love to have in a small room for 10 minutes. Last man walks out. You couldn't last one day in Nam you little fairy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back