ACC semifinal-Virginia vs Miami.

We have a good team. We are careless with the ball, highly inconsistent, a poor fundamental team, very WEAK in the low post, and we have numerous defensive lapses. With that being said because of our limitation we can only go so far. Disappointed in the turnovers, rebounding, and overall LACK OF PLAY of Jekiri. His horrific play under the boards along with Cruz unable to grab a board WAS THE DIFFERENCE not the refs. That's why Coach L took them out of the game BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T COMPETE with UA's big men.

Advertisement
JZ Cane you certainly have a Low Tolerance for other people's opinions. Your several comments about me are sophomoric, juvenile, and you sound like a little PUNK. Even though I'm 65 I would love to have in a small room for 10 minutes. Last man walks out. You couldn't last one day in Nam you little fairy

Every freaking post from this clown is a negative one. Not sure why the **** you're a fan of any team, especially one that was as good as this team has been this season.

We played like ****. UVA is one the best teams in the country. The refs were atrocious. We lost by 5. STFU you ******* whiners. We're going to be a #3 in the NCAA Tournament come Sunday. UVA beats UNC, they're a #1 . ****, they still might be a #1 seed. Jesus ******* Christ.

I am PROUD of this team and was a season ticket holder for 9 years. This program has come a long long way. I have no doubt if he stays coach L will take us to the final four. With that being it's been a great season considering what we have in the low post. Yeah I root JUST LIKE YOU but can understand we are NOT a top ten team yet. Coach L is a wonderful coach.

We played like ****. UVA is one the best teams in the country. The refs were atrocious. We lost by 5. STFU you ******* whiners. We're going to be a #3 in the NCAA Tournament come Sunday. UVA beats UNC, they're a #1 . ****, they still might be a #1 seed. Jesus ******* Christ.

You forgot to mention that it was also a road game. I don't feel any differently about our chances in the NCAAT now than I did yesterday.

Advertisement

You forgot to mention that it was also a road game. I don't feel any differently about our chances in the NCAAT now than I did yesterday.

I was going to mention it, but I thought some douchebag would comment that we're a bad road team, which isn't true.

They aren't very good away from home. Three seed and a short run in the tourney.

Keep chugging that cack you stupid ****.

For the amount of time that you spend on these boards, one would think you'd be more creative. Sad.

Fact is that the Canes are mentally soft, like consigliere, and are limping into the tourney Iowa-style, losing 2 of their last 3. I hope they toughen up, but I wouldn't bet on it.

They aren't very good away from home. Three seed and a short run in the tourney.

For the amount of time that you spend on these boards, one would think you'd be more creative. Sad.

Fact is that the Canes are mentally soft, like consigliere, and are limping into the tourney Iowa-style, losing 2 of their last 3. I hope they toughen up, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Do you know what a fact is Tcock305?
None of those are facts. Another ***ing potato. "Limping in", what a ***ing joke.

Iowa is 2 - 6 in their last 8. We're nothing like them at 5 - 3.

Advertisement

Do you know what a fact is Tcock305?
None of those are facts. Another ***ing potato. "Limping in", what a ***ing joke.

Iowa is 2 - 6 in their last 8. We're nothing like them at 5 - 3.

'Potato?" Good one. Come up with that yourself? Only someone who spends 3/4 of their sad little life on these boards says something like that so naturally.

Can you honestly say that the team's performance lately hasn't been a disappointment? Or that these guys are nearly as good as the 2013 team? I could be wrong, but I don't see them going very far.

'Potato?" Good one. Come up with that yourself? Only someone who spends 3/4 of their sad little life on these boards says something like that so naturally.

Can you honestly say that the team's performance lately hasn't been a disappointment? Or that these guys are nearly as good as the 2013 team? I could be wrong, but I don't see them going very far.

It is natural because you are a potato and admission is the first step.

Facts: I can honestly say that in our last 12 games, we're 9-3 and 7 of those games were away from home. That includes wins over the following tourney teams: UVA and ND x 2. It includes a win over UL (would be tourney team). Our 3 losses were all away from home. 2 of which are to possible 1 seeds. In addition, Newton didn't play against VT.

Above are facts. Now my opinion.

I am disappointed at our performance against VT when we lost because we played so poorly. That game is now a memory because we beat them 5 days later. I am not disappointed at our recent performance as various factors are outside of our control (i.e. refs).

Not sure of the relevance of our 2013 team today. Those factors are different than these factors and have no bearing on today.

Do I see us going far? I don't know. I see us as the best 3 seed and a top 10 team. If we can play with energy then I don't really fear any team we could play in our possible first two games. We have beaten great teams this year, I don't see why we can't do it again.

Virginia is a top 5 team. And we've stuck with them all three times, twice on the road. Sure we've lost to some crappy teams, but Xavier just lost to ******* Seton Hall.

Don't tell me this team isn't good enough.

JZ Cane you certainly have a Low Tolerance for other people's opinions. Your several comments about me are sophomoric, juvenile, and you sound like a little PUNK. Even though I'm 65 I would love to have in a small room for 10 minutes. Last man walks out. You couldn't last one day in Nam you little fairy
Aren't you late for an early bird special?

Advertisement
Losing to the 'Hoos: A UM tradition....just like losing to the Hokies. I have to live with these people. When does this end FOR GOOD, not occasionally when they are down (like in football this past season)? Geebus Christy I am sick of this! I remember when Miami could beat all of these Virginia teams without breaking a sweat. Just hoping (in both sports) the incoming recruits and good coaches we have now lift these teams up in the next few years.

So frustrating watching these kids struggle now.

Last edited:
Losing to the 'Hoos: A UM tradition....just like losing to the Hokies. I have to live with these people. When does this end FOR GOOD, not occasionally when they are down (like in football this past season)? Geebus Christy I am sick of this! I remember when Miami could beat all of these Virginia teams without breaking a sweat. Just hoping (in both sports) the incoming recruits and good coaches we have now lift these teams up in the next few years.

25-7 is struggling?

25-7 is struggling?
Oh you didn't know? 25-7 is the new 12-20

Last edited:
Advertisement
There's so much to criticize about UM sports these days. I have no idea why somebody would focus on the one program that is clearly moving in the right direction.

There's so much to criticize about UM sports these days. I have no idea why somebody would focus on the one program that is clearly moving in the right direction.

There really is not much to criticize about UM Sports these days. New and Successful coach for football, Baseball had best record in the ACC last year and made final four, Basketball won 25 games in regular season, has a great recruiting class coming in and great coach, Womens basketball team in top 20. We have elite coaches in track in Amy Deem and on diving in Randy Ableman. The only programs struggling is Women's soccer and Men's tennis and no one cares about them.

There really is not much to criticize about UM Sports these days. New and Successful coach for football, Baseball had best record in the ACC last year and made final four, Basketball won 25 games in regular season, has a great recruiting class coming in and great coach, Womens basketball team in top 20. We have elite coaches in track in Amy Deem and on diving in Randy Ableman. The only programs struggling is Women's soccer and Men's tennis and no one cares about them.

I remember when men's tennis was a top program in the country, too.

Football and baseball are both in the midst of their worst stretches in decades. Hopefully Richt turns things around, but I'll believe it when I see it. Baseball shows no signs of fielding a championship caliber team.

Advertisement
Back