ACC semifinal-Virginia vs Miami.

There's so much to criticize about UM sports these days. I have no idea why somebody would focus on the one program that is clearly moving in the right direction.

There really is not much to criticize about UM Sports these days. New and Successful coach for football, Baseball had best record in the ACC last year and made final four, Basketball won 25 games in regular season, has a great recruiting class coming in and great coach, Womens basketball team in top 20. We have elite coaches in track in Amy Deem and on diving in Randy Ableman. The only programs struggling is Women's soccer and Men's tennis and no one cares about them.

Football and baseball are both in the midst of their worst stretches in decades. Hopefully Richt turns things around, but I'll believe it when I see it. Baseball shows no signs of fielding a championship caliber team.

If being in the CWS last year and making the postseason every year is a bad stretch than we have nothing to complain about.

Advertisement
There's so much to criticize about UM sports these days. I have no idea why somebody would focus on the one program that is clearly moving in the right direction.

There really is not much to criticize about UM Sports these days. New and Successful coach for football, Baseball had best record in the ACC last year and made final four, Basketball won 25 games in regular season, has a great recruiting class coming in and great coach, Womens basketball team in top 20. We have elite coaches in track in Amy Deem and on diving in Randy Ableman. The only programs struggling is Women's soccer and Men's tennis and no one cares about them.

Football and baseball are both in the midst of their worst stretches in decades. Hopefully Richt turns things around, but I'll believe it when I see it. Baseball shows no signs of fielding a championship caliber team.

If being in the CWS last year and making the postseason every year is a bad stretch than we have nothing to complain about.

2009-present has been the worst 7+ year stretch since the Nixon administration. Everything is relative. Bobby Bowden went to bowl games for his last 28 years as HC, won 2 national championships, and still got fired when it was clear that the FSU football program wasn't excelling at the expected level. Jim Morris is a Bobby Bowden clone.

When the GD Ratlizzurds eliminate you EVERY DAMNED YEAR, it's unacceptable!

Advertisement
Back