ACC semifinal-Virginia vs Miami.

At what point does Blake file a grievance with the conference? I'm dead serious. It's beyond egregious the way we consistently get deep ****ed by officiating in the major sports.

Advertisement
Reed should not be covering anyone who is plus offensively, let alone Brogdon. He has cinder blocks for feet

Advertisement
Welp. We were the third best team in the ACC this year. Very good regular season. No complaints. Let's hope we find our mojo and get some good match ups in the ncaa.

Advertisement
Welp. We were the third best team in the ACC this year. Very good regular season. No complaints. Let's hope we find our mojo and get some good match ups in the ncaa.

Luckily we wont have ACC officials in the tourney

Lol no matter the sport the ACC refs always put their hand in our games. They tried it last night when the free throws were 28 to 6 at one point. Now tonight they are obviously in favor of Virginia. They were on our side of the court for about 3 mins and got about 6 shots at the basket all because of foul calls.

I agree as long as we take care of the ball we're really good. Way to careless with the ball this game. Still think we can make at least the sweet 16 then its up in the air from there.

Advertisement
15 turnovers vs UVA? And these bullsh*t calls? Won't win anything playing like this. Acc clearly holds Miami to a different standard as far as officiating goes and that sh*t is ridiculous...

You guys are like babies. Can't you see that you UVA is the better team. We have NO depth at the center position and our big guys can't get it done. It's been like that all season long. With that being said hopefully we can have a very good NCAA tourney. Stop WHINING about the officials and recognize the Deficiencies of this club

Advertisement
Honestly way more ****ed off about these turnovers than the refs. 14 turnovers to 4 assist.

I have no trouble with that Fact...I really don't, but despite our lack of fundamentals in rebounding, defending...even turnovers...this is quite simply a game of momentum.

These are still young dudes, and when the officials stymie any sign of life with a B.S. call...it affects them and any momentum they had.

I don't blame Jekiri last night at all. I only wish Coach L would take the opportunity to get tossed...I really do. I think these kids would rally around him getting after this bull**** officiating. It has reached a ridiculous level.

You guys are like babies. Can't you see that you UVA is the better team. We have NO depth at the center position and our big guys can't get it done. It's been like that all season long. With that being said hopefully we can have a very good NCAA tourney. Stop WHINING about the officials and recognize the Deficiencies of this club

Die in a fire

Advertisement
Back