ACC semifinal-Virginia vs Miami.

Down 5 and Reed and Angel have 0 points. I'll take it. We need at least 15 from Sheldon this half.

Advertisement
UVA is bullying us. The refs are certainly helping. We either win a close, ugly game or get blown out the 2nd half.

I'll go with blow out.

We are fortunate to say the least. Considering Angel's and Jekiri's poor play. Must play MUCH better defense. We have to get physical while getting UVA in greater foul trouble. JEKIRI needs to step up his game big time. NEWTON playing very good but needs to get tougher on defense. Not getting enough to the foul line. I have faith in Coach L for adjustments.

It blows my mind that Jekiri has NO POST game at ALL.

Reed and Newton must attack the rim and that includes Angel too.

I mean aside from the 12-2 run or whatever it was to start the game we've been right there with UVA (yes, I know the opening minutes count). A whole other half to play. We come out with a little better defense in the second half and we should be fine. Jekiri is not going to be an offensive force against this team. Quan, Sheldon, and someone else stepping up gonna have to carry the load.

Advertisement
The fix is in.... They ain't giving us sh*t.... There has been contact on so many of these plays and they aren't calling it against Virginia ....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
These refs suck. I Depise ACC refs. and Angel is not playing well at all. I'm still cringing at that turnover off his heel.

****ing **** sucking refs. I hate this ****ing conference!!

I simply can't watch this **** anymore.

Sure, we haven't played that great...but these officials are absolutely ludicrous. I mean blatant horse****...not even trying to cover it up.

So f-ng sad.

UM

That strip on Brogdon by Angel would have been two easy points the other way. These refs and the whole ACC want a UNC-UVA final.

Advertisement
Back