7on7 Practice Notes

Advertisement
Sounds like vett from CS
If that's the same VETTE who used to pollute Grassy back in the day, you guys better soften up that six-to- midnight. He's been debunked as a sauce and second only to chefcane.

Vette had Aubrey Hill as his sauce. Once AH was gone Vette's well dried up but didn't come clean. He did have a legit inside guy for awhile though.

Whatever happened to Vette? I remember Ferm banned him from Canesport and I believe he was actually posting here for a bit then went off the grid.

I wish I could tell you the season is bigger than FSU, but that hasn't been the case of late. So goes the FSU game, so goes the season. I will tell you what, if we go out there playing not to lose, I know the outcome already. For all the good Richt has done, he needs to show this team that even if they're not "ready" he is willing to let them play. Last year's gameplan was horrid.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Any coach that's plays conservative with the type of talent we have against any team is not worth crap. Under no circumstance should we ever have to play conservative!!!
I'm not a professional, but I have played and been around enough to know there is a time for everything in football. You can be conservative and still opportunistic. That's where we really fell down last year.

Agreed. You can be conservative, while still constantly attacking the def. My theory has always been attack all areas of the field accordingly. The def will never know where you're going.

Advertisement
I wish I could tell you the season is bigger than FSU, but that hasn't been the case of late. So goes the FSU game, so goes the season. I will tell you what, if we go out there playing not to lose, I know the outcome already. For all the good Richt has done, he needs to show this team that even if they're not "ready" he is willing to let them play. Last year's gameplan was horrid.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Any coach that's plays conservative with the type of talent we have against any team is not worth crap. Under no circumstance should we ever have to play conservative!!!

Unless you are talking about fair catching on punt return..............

Nobody is this thread talking about what was said about Delaney? I know we all love the razzle dazzle of JT and we will live and die by our QB but cot ****, a CB that wants to bully and physically dominate your ***, ******* love it. When's the last time we had that?

Antrell Rolle was the last bully CB i remember. Corn was physical and a great tackler but i wouldn't call him a bully. Im curious who he goes against @fsu, Tate (6'5) or murray who weighs like 180. Im thinking dee vs murray and dean vs tate. They dont have anyone proven @ WR3 so young should shut their slot down

Advertisement
Nobody is this thread talking about what was said about Delaney? I know we all love the razzle dazzle of JT and we will live and die by our QB but cot ****, a CB that wants to bully and physically dominate your ***, ****ing love it. When's the last time we had that?

Yeah huge news if true. if Delaney locks down his man consistently and other 4 DBs are above average, our D is going to be insane. Like good luck getting to double digits insane.

Sounds like vett from CS
If that's the same VETTE who used to pollute Grassy back in the day, you guys better soften up that six-to- midnight. He's been debunked as a sauce and second only to chefcane.

Vette had Aubrey Hill as his sauce. Once AH was gone Vette's well dried up but didn't come clean. He did have a legit inside guy for awhile though.

Whatever happened to Vette? I remember Ferm banned him from Canesport and I believe he was actually posting here for a bit then went off the grid.

He was active on CS after Ferman band him. But it became clear after a little while he didn't have much juice.

Advertisement
The DJ Dallas comment alone makes me think whoever wrote this, wanted to seem "connected" a lot more than he is.

DJ was one of the, if not THE best player I saw all spring on offense.

"Perry looks extremely athletic"......7 on 7 the QB is just standing there throwing the ball.

Thomas: "This kid is hands down the most electric player I have seen at wideout for us in year".......well no ****, we all saw the UA All American game.

Harley: "He doesn't like when guys get physical with him at the line".......well no **** again, he weighs 150 lbs.

The DJ Dallas comment alone makes me think whoever wrote this, wanted to seem "connected" a lot more than he is.

"Perry looks extremely athletic"......7 on 7 the QB is just standing there throwing the ball.

Thomas: "This kid is hands down the most electric player I have seen at wideout for us in year".......well no ****, we all saw the UA All American game.

Harley: "He doesn't like when guys get physical with him at the line".......well no **** again, he weighs 150 lbs.

What's the motivation to lie about all that to people you don't even know?

It's fvckin vette....

Advertisement
Our WR group is going to be so **** nasty. So much big play ability now. A simple bubble screen can turn into 6.

Yea, Malik looked good from a rhythm standpoint in that highlight clip. 3 steps, set, throw, and he didn't look rushed.. I didn't see a ton of pressure, but if he can do that with the current WR corps and good running game, there should be regular opportunities to complete passes.
He plays with a nice tempo, and when you add that bootleg or option ability you've got versatility as a play-caller.

It's fvckin vette....

This is exactly what I thought while reading his post. Reads exactly like vette's fake, fly-on-the-wall nonsense.

regardless of who the QB is, with the athletes Miami has at WR this season it would be a shame to be so conservative that you turn a pack of thoroughbreds into plow horses. Whoever the QB is I want to see this offense evolve to where there is no talk of a soph slump for Ahmmon Richards, etc. And I dont think you can develop this offense by being so **** scared and just keep going 'run-run-oh geez, it's 3rd and long' on a majority of drives

Scary thing is, all this unit needs to do is avg about 28 points a game(which is actually below par for today's game) and they can win 11-games or more IMO. Looking back, UM went a whole month(October)without scoring more than 21 offensive points in a game and it ruined what should've been a much better season.

Advertisement
Back