7on7 Practice Notes

Antrell Rolle was the last bully CB i remember. Corn was physical and a great tackler but i wouldn't call him a bully. Im curious who he goes against @fsu, Tate (6'5) or murray who weighs like 180. Im thinking dee vs murray and dean vs tate. They dont have anyone proven @ WR3 so young should shut their slot down

Lets not forget the kids have been playing patty cake with offenses. I could see tracey being a player that could have been a physical type with manny's defense.

Advertisement
I'm buying it, but not because of any credibility the QP may or may not have. Honestly what did he really say?

Perry is "athletic"
Rosier our upperclassman QB is confident
Thomas is fast
Harley is quick
Delaney is physical

etc. etc. Any one of us could have written that without having any inside information.

Yay for the offseason...

I'm buying it, but not because of any credibility the QP may or may not have. Honestly what did he really say?

Perry is "athletic"
Thomas is fast
Harley is quick
Delaney is physical

etc. etc. Any one of us could have written that without having any inside information.

Yay for the offseason...

I agree with you, 100% ---I "buy" the intangibles (fast, physical, etc), but I don't buy this guy was watching the 7 on 7's and came back to report all the specifics. That is a cvette post if I've ever seen one. It's a classic cvette post

Advertisement

Perry is "athletic"
Thomas is fast
Harley is quick
Delaney is physical

Yay for the offseason...

Ghost, (or anybody) do you have a guess on who steps up at the skill positions?

Njoku and Coley are leaving us with about 100 catches, 1500 yards, and 17 TD's from last year to try and replace.

Richards and Herndon, but who else? 82 is gonna get a lot more attention this year. Cager, Berrios, Mullins, D. Harris ?

I think Jeff Thomas should get a lot of burn as a true freshman. Will be some growing pains, but he brings something different to the table than those guys, what do you guys think?

Not true, my buddy is a manager at EA should be hearing something about it around 2019, had a 5 year agreement after that should be something coming out again. There will be a college mode on this years Madden called Long Shot but you can only play with Texas and Oregon.

Perry is "athletic"
Thomas is fast
Harley is quick
Delaney is physical

Yay for the offseason...

Ghost, (or anybody) do you have a guess on who steps up at the skill positions?

Njoku and Coley are leaving us with about 100 catches, 1500 yards, and 17 TD's from last year to try and replace.

Richards and Herndon, but who else? 82 is gonna get a lot more attention this year. Cager, Berrios, Mullins, D. Harris ?

I think Jeff Thomas should get a lot of burn as a true freshman. Will be some growing pains, but he brings something different to the table than those guys, what do you guys think?

Cager intrigues the crap out of me. Incredibly athletic for his size - should be a redzone nightmare but can also stretch a defense as well. Thomas is the easy answer, especially if we rely heavily on the screen game as I believe we will. We're finally starting to get the type of athletes that can turn a 5-yard hitch into a 70-yard score.

Advertisement
****s gotta be in the dirt by this OL. Some may disagree but the FSU game and thus season will be decided by the play of the OL. If they dont dominate, game over

Starting offense according to Chad:

qb perry
rb walton
wr richards
wr berrios
wr ?
te herndon
lt mcdermott
lg darling
c gauthier
rg donaldson
rt st. louis

Not true, my buddy is a manager at EA should be hearing something about it around 2019, had a 5 year agreement after that should be something coming out again. There will be a college mode on this years Madden called Long Shot but you can only play with Texas and Oregon.

Moarrr info about the NCAA videogame this for real? (ik about the career mode w/ college team but im talking about Ncaa football game coming back by '19, '20? and the whole 5 year wait agreement thing)

Advertisement
Yea its for real, buddy is a top developer on Madden and told me there is a 5 year term which they cant produce the game but after that term is up expect to hear alot about it. Already some behind the door stuff going on with it. Buddy works at Maitland EA and has been there along time, he used to work on the college game and will be again, i will be with him this weekend i will get more info on it. 2014 was the last one made with the 5 year term should be a 2019 or 2020 game, it was one of EA's most profitable games they hate not having it so once they can put it out again you best believe it will be there. Already been playing the new Madden its ok graphics are sick but still alot of work to be done, buddy will send me testers to see if me and a few friends find any glitches.

Advertisement
Yea its for real, buddy is a top developer on Madden and told me there is a 5 year term which they cant produce the game but after that term is up expect to hear alot about it. Already some behind the door stuff going on with it. Buddy works at Maitland EA and has been there along time, he used to work on the college game and will be again, i will be with him this weekend i will get more info on it. 2014 was the last one made with the 5 year term should be a 2019 or 2020 game, it was one of EA's most profitable games they hate not having it so once they can put it out again you best believe it will be there. Already been playing the new Madden its ok graphics are sick but still alot of work to be done, buddy will send me testers to see if me and a few friends find any glitches.

That's great news.. I miss that NCAA football game. The dynasty mode was the **** !!

Advertisement
Back