3/5 at VT (4PM)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unlike a former FB coach, coach L has been known to make some pretty effective adjustments. We'll see soon.

Our three point defense is Haith bad

Classic.

VT is 161st for the season with 35%.

Today they're 6-11.

Classic. Ever thought maybe VTech is shooting so well because our 3-point defense is lagging? Last 3 three's have all been wide open.

Our D may be poor but they're also shooting way above average.

Pretty much goes hand in hand. When you can read a book shooting a 3 because defense doesn't bother, hard for any remotely decent ACC shooter to miss a ton.

This was the classic trap game and could be a momentum halter. I hope Coach can get them back into form at GM, but they never got off the plane for this one.

UM

Advertisement
Hope I am wrong but I don't see this team going deep in tournament and I would not at all be suprised if they lose in first round.

Advertisement
5 straight three-pointers all WIDE OPEN. While our heaves are 3 feet behind the arc. Abysmal performance today with so much on the line.

Advertisement
Hope I am wrong but I don't see this team going deep in tournament and I would not at all be suprised if they lose in first round.

Congratulations you've exposed your lack of college basketball knowledge. Saying we're gonna lose in the first round is laughable.

Not a troll just saying what I think. You can all think this team is going deep in tournament if you want but I don't see it happening. Would love to be wrong in this case but watching this team they are to inconsistent to be a team that goes deep in tournament

Not a troll just saying what I think. You can all think this team is going deep in tournament if you want but I don't see it happening. Would love to be wrong in this case but watching this team they are to inconsistent to be a team that goes deep in tournament

GTK.

Advertisement
Back