3/5 at VT (4PM)

Advertisement
Not a good sign in my opinion. With all that is on the line with a win today and they lay a egg. How are they going to handle pressure of acc tournament and ncaa tournament? If this team has any chance of going deep in the tournament they need to come out in 2nd half and dominate or they are not even going to make sweet 16.

You know that was only the first half?

Yup

Perhaps the team that is currently in first place gets the benefit of the WHOLE game?

In addition, we already won a tournament this year. This shows we can win in a tournament setting.

In 2012-13, Miami finished the regular season 2-3 which included losses to Georgia Tech and Wake Forest. We made the sweet 16 and won the ACCT.

Even if we do lose, it's not the end of the word, despite what a lot of people on here are going to be saying. Do I want to share or come in first in the ACC for the regular season? Yes, but the postseason starts next Thursday.

Unlike a former FB coach, coach L has been known to make some pretty effective adjustments. We'll see soon.

Advertisement
Regardless of what happens today. I don't think we were getting a one seed unless we won the ACCT

Unlike a former FB coach, coach L has been known to make some pretty effective adjustments. We'll see soon.

Regardless of what happens today. I don't think we were getting a one seed unless we won the ACCT

Bottom line, if you are even capable of playing the way we have so far today, you don't deserve a 1 seed. Just reality, as much as it kills me to say.

Uninspired would be a generous term thus far.

UM

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good Run just what we needed

maor.jpg_595.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back