3/5 at VT (4PM)

Honestly all of our losses have come in the same way. Team playing zone and being unconscious from 3.

Hot or cold shooting will determine the fate of this team in the tournaments.
At their best they play a smothering pressure defense and they will need to play at their highest level in every game from here on out.
They have all the tools and they need to be sharper.

GO CANES!!!!!

Applies to nearly the entire field of 68.

Advertisement
this program continues to lay massive eggs when most is at stake, baseball caught a break last year with an easy super regional matchup that they still almost f'd up... Cant wait for the day canes are as clutch as when I was growing up, they are so soft

Many fans fit that description as well.

guess so, you keep on with your rah rah while getting smoked by double digits against a sorry team with the ACC on the line, its your right, I won't

this program continues to lay massive eggs when most is at stake, baseball caught a break last year with an easy super regional matchup that they still almost f'd up... Cant wait for the day canes are as clutch as when I was growing up, they are so soft

guess so, you keep on with your rah rah while getting smoked by double digits against a sorry team with the ACC on the line, its your right, I won't

You seem a bit sensitive. Whining about an event in another sport, from a year ago, that the team almost lost.

Also. There is no one rah rah about yesterday's game. People are saying the team is pretty **** good this year, had a bad game and need to move on to the NCAA Tournament healthy.

You seem a bit sensitive. Whining about an event in another sport, from a year ago, that the team almost lost.

ok, Im not hoping they fail to prove me right, I just have seen way more often than not for many years now, its not only lose in the big moments/with championship on the line, its get wrecked and due to laying a total egg

I wouldn't consider the 6th ranked/seeded team a "SorryTeam"

Advertisement

Are you actually being serious with this crap?

ok, Im not hoping they fail to prove me right, I just have seen way more often than not for many years now, its not only lose in the big moments/with championship on the line, its get wrecked and due to laying a total egg

5 national championships in Football, few more in baseball, conference titles up the ***, but this program is soft and gets wrecked in big games?

Honestly all of our losses have come in the same way. Team playing zone and being unconscious from 3.

Hot or cold shooting will determine the fate of this team in the tournaments.
At their best they play a smothering pressure defense and they will need to play at their highest level in every game from here on out.
They have all the tools and they need to be sharper.

GO CANES!!!!!

Applies to nearly the entire field of 68.

Easy game!!!! Why do we need big expensive coaching staffs?

5 national championships in Football, few more in baseball, conference titles up the ***, but this program is soft and gets wrecked in big games?

lol at conference titles up the asss, did you just wake from a coma in 2003? I can list 15 times the number of blowout losses in acc division or conference title deciding games than wins

Advertisement
How many schools are better than Miami in all 3 sports (football, Basketball and Baseball right now). Lville? who else? Oregon? FSU?

Advertisement
Back