3/5 at VT (4PM)

Don't think a team they play in 1st round would be any worse then say northeastern, who they lost to at home. So I would say they are capable of losing to a team like that on a neutral field. Not saying it will happen I was saying I would not be suprised if it happened.

Advertisement
Scoring is the one thing that worries me the most moving forward. Hopefully, today was an anomaly. Canes have got to score in the 68+ in tourney to advance.

Don't think a team they play in 1st round would be any worse then say northeastern, who they lost to at home. So I would say they are capable of losing to a team like that on a neutral field. Not saying it will happen I was saying I would not be suprised if it happened.

Indisputable logic.

Advertisement
Team laid an egg, simple as that. Happened at NC St and Clemson and they bounced back just fine

ND win was a fluke. These guys can't win on the road.

9-4 away from home this year.

9-5 now. 5 of 6 losses all season came on the road. This team is going nowhere come tournament time.

What a ***ing ****.

Losing record on the road in conference.

GTK.

9-5 away from home this year.

UVA is 9-6
UNC is 9-5
Duke is 7-6

Welcome to a normal performance away from home.

Advertisement
Vt was unconscious from 3 shot well above season average while miami shot well
Below average, and Sheldon missed like 3 layups.

Weird game......

ND win was a fluke. These guys can't win on the road.

9-4 away from home this year.

9-5 now. 5 of 6 losses all season came on the road. This team is going nowhere come tournament time.

What a ***ing ****.

Losing record on the road in conference.

UVA is 4-5 in the ACC, same as Miami and they're ranked #4 in the nation, so SHUT THE **** UP.

2 rounds in NCAA Tournament. Team is too inconsistent. Next year will be another....and better story. Coach alone is responsible for a decent record this season. This team under Haith wouldn't have been .500.

Last edited:
Advertisement
2 rounds in NCAA Tournament. Team is too inconsistent. Next year will be another....and better story. Coach alone is responsible for a decent record this season. This team under Haith wouldn't have been .500.

Hard not to agree with that. I can also see them getting comfortable with the court/crowd for round 2, and then playing poorly in the Sweet 16 new road environment.

Just such huge pendulum swings with this group, hard to imagine them putting together 3 killer performances, much less 6. Never know though...

UM

Honestly all of our losses have come in the same way. Team playing zone and being unconscious from 3.

Hot or cold shooting will determine the fate of this team in the tournaments.
At their best they play a smothering pressure defense and they will need to play at their highest level in every game from here on out.
They have all the tools and they need to be sharper.

GO CANES!!!!!

Advertisement
Had a bad game, we move to neutral courts. Anyone know how we traveled from George Mason to VT? Just curious, VT in the boonies.

this program continues to lay massive eggs when most is at stake, baseball caught a break last year with an easy super regional matchup that they still almost f'd up... Cant wait for the day canes are as clutch as when I was growing up, they are so soft

this program continues to lay massive eggs when most is at stake, baseball caught a break last year with an easy super regional matchup that they still almost f'd up... Cant wait for the day canes are as clutch as when I was growing up, they are so soft

Many fans fit that description as well.

Advertisement
Back