3/5 at VT (4PM)

Advertisement
Palmer is playing like such crap and the TV guys keep praising him. Mute for the rest of the game.

Team looks very flat and Sheldon needs to step up. He plays way to mellow. Can't wait till next year when we get a big man that can finish. Letting the clock run down without getting any penetration

Advertisement
These guys look like they have zero interest in this game. Angel dribbling the ball at the top for 20 seconds and chucking a three is something I wont miss after this season

Possibly the second ugliest half of basketball this season.

8-23 FG
1-9 3Pt
4-8 FT

Atrocious basketball and we're down 11.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not a good sign in my opinion. With all that is on the line with a win today and they lay a egg. How are they going to handle pressure of acc tournament and ncaa tournament? If this team has any chance of going deep in the tournament they need to come out in 2nd half and dominate or they are not even going to make sweet 16.

Too much palmer this half even though its not all his fault but hopefully reed doesn't pick up a quick foul to start the 2nd half. Also I don't think murphy has a place in this game they really don't have an athletic big. We could go small with Amp but that'll probably mean more palmer.

Not a good sign in my opinion. With all that is on the line with a win today and they lay a egg. How are they going to handle pressure of acc tournament and ncaa tournament? If this team has any chance of going deep in the tournament they need to come out in 2nd half and dominate or they are not even going to make sweet 16.

I wouldn't too much stock into this game despite what's at stake. They don't hang banners for regular season titles. It's the final regular season game, on the road, against a team that, for whatever reason, plays us as well as anyone.

Advertisement

You know that was only the first half?

Too much palmer this half even though its not all his fault but hopefully reed doesn't pick up a quick foul to start the 2nd half. Also I don't think murphy has a place in this game they really don't have an athletic big. We could go small with Amp but that'll probably mean more palmer.

I think you're right on Murphy. But if we're not making our three's that small lineup just isn't very effective. Hopefully shots start falling in 2nd half.

Advertisement

I'm not to worried because tournament games will be on neutral court and we've been pretty good on neutral courts these last 2 years. Still we cant play like this tho but I don't expect us to play this bad for the rest of the year.

I'm not to worried because tournament games will be on neutral court and we've been pretty good on neutral courts these last 2 years. Still we cant play like this tho but I don't expect us to play this bad for the rest of the year.

Also we already won a tournament this year. We know how to win away from home on neutral courts.

Once Newton comes back, I see Larranga going back to a 7-8 man rotation. ICU and Palmer have no business playing.

You know that was only the first half?

Yup

Advertisement
Back