3/15 vs Loyola-Chicago 3:15pm First Round NCAAT (TRUTV)

I’m talking about BB and Lonnie Walker. Both played a full freshman year.
I mean Brown wasn't projected to be lottery pick when he got here, so you could argue that Coach L helped coach him up to being discussed as a potential lottery pick. Lonnie is projected to go at about the same point he was before the season.

Advertisement
Honestly don't really care if huell or walker Come back idk how you can just look yourself in the mirror and just say yea I'm ready for the league (I know a couple reasons why $$) but still ..
Cmon man

Holding a team to their average is exactly what an average defense does lol. Loyola is a good team.

That was me saying we had the 3rd best in the ACC because some idiot said we had the worst 3 point d in the ACC. I was proving him wrong, and always saying it's an average 3 point defense.
And who said we had the worst 3pt D? I know I said the 3pt D is bad. But never said the worst. Today proved it again.

Its all about what you do in the NCAA tourney my friend and Im right about what I said so you are the idiot for not realizing that.

22-10, third in the acc while playing without your best offensive and defensive player. Yeah , we should've made a deep run bro.

Fact is we should've beat this team, even if we're super young and banged up. But let's not act like a deep run was coming without bb

Advertisement
Holding a team to their average is exactly what an average defense does lol. Loyola is a good team.

That was me saying we had the 3rd best in the ACC because some idiot said we had the worst 3 point d in the ACC. I was proving him wrong, and always saying it's an average 3 point defense.

We can agree to disagree. I think Loyola sucks and as an average ACC team we should hold them to below their average.

Loyola was the ultimate trap game and well Miami fell into it and showed why they aint ready to be a basketball school yet.

How is it a trap when it’s the NCAA tournament and everyone had us losing? Quit acting as though it was a December game right before Duke.

Your post was about people overreacting to today’s loss. It was a very bad loss, tournament or not. No way around that.
Uhh exactly. Key word overreaction. I never excused our poor performance in any way. The guy said "Coach L is great, but Donna’s dream of being some Villanova or Duke clone is fully dead." Fully dead? No.

Advertisement
22-10, third in the acc while playing without your best offensive and defensive player. Yeah , we should've made a deep run bro.

Fact is we should've beat this team, even if we're super young and banged up. But let's not act like a deep run was coming without bb

Deep run? Showing up for the first game would be a nice start. Baby steps.

Yeah without BB most likely a big run would not be possible but I cant sit here and tell you this basketball program has improved over past seasons because ranking wise and even tourney performance I simply did not see it, hopefully next season is a different story which I think it will be.

Yeah without BB most likely a big run would not be possible but I cant sit here and tell you this basketball program has improved over past seasons because ranking wise and even tourney performance I simply did not see it, hopefully next season is a different story which I think it will be.
Next year is going to be rough. Brown and Lonnie most likely gone. Newton definitely gone. And no recruits at all coming in. Next year could be a different story in that we probably won't even make the tourney at all. Maybe the CBI.

Advertisement
Fitting end to a season where we consistently played up or down to the level of competition. The pieces on this team never really fit together all that well, even when Brown was in the lineup. The skill sets of the pieces just don't compliment each other well in the pick and roll offense to which we seem wed.

Advertisement
a disappointing ending to a disappointing season, most talented team on paper ever in coach Ls career here, this is a overall down season from the coaching to the players

Back to back one and done seasons. L is a good coach, but he's not a top 5 coach like some of the resident slurpers on this board love to proclaim.

Wow what an indictment. Not a top 5 coach! Fire his ***! We could find a top 5 coach tomorrow!

Advertisement
Back