3/15 vs Loyola-Chicago 3:15pm First Round NCAAT (TRUTV)

Advertisement
Yeah without BB most likely a big run would not be possible but I cant sit here and tell you this basketball program has improved over past seasons because ranking wise and even tourney performance I simply did not see it, hopefully next season is a different story which I think it will be.
If the team doesn’t come back in tact you can forget about the improvement cause we have no recruits for this cycle and we’re going The transfers route.

We love to fire coaches around here. Miami isn't a basketball school. I'll gladly take what Coach Lol has brought here. We are in the hunt to make the tournament every year and on good years are sweet 16 quality. Anybody expecting to be Duke or UNC is dreaming.

Advertisement
We love to fire coaches around here. Miami isn't a basketball school. I'll gladly take what Coach Lol has brought here. We are in the hunt to make the tournament every year and on good years are sweet 16 quality. Anybody expecting to be Duke or UNC is dreaming.
can we expect to be a cincinatti?

Advertisement
That wasnt just a problem today. These guys have seemed disinterested in playing with each other all season.
Yes I agree. But I was hoping that today that wouldn't be the case. You know... With it being the opening round of March Madness and all! Ugghhh

Can’t believe we have people who think this way. How many times do we have to beat Duke and UNC before people stop saying that we will never be Duke or UNC?

Advertisement
Beating those teams means that we are those teams? Is that what you're saying?

We beat them regularly, which means we have some semblance of quality in our basketball program. Therefore, we have the capability of becoming a legitimate basketball threat. But that’s only if people stop throwing parades and building statues for “making the tournament”.

The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who usually do. We need a coach who thinks we can make strong tournament runs, not someone who accepts that we’re just always going to be a second-tier program.

Advertisement
Bruh. Final Four??? Come on son.

97B289A7-E626-4749-A99B-AD86BF570AA9.webp

story of the season...Huell...WAITING for a rebound...all of our bigs stand around and watch the other team rebound the ball continuously

Advertisement
Back