3/15 vs Loyola-Chicago 3:15pm First Round NCAAT (TRUTV)

Advertisement
Two years. Two potential LOTTERY picks. Both at least needed a sophmore year.

Are we looking at a lack of development or players that aren’t ready?

I initially thought it was the players but after watching this season unfold I’m not quite sure anymore.

Losing Bb hurt more than some will ever know, he was the dominant ball handler / playmaker and best defender.

If he's healthy Lykes and Walker wouldn't have so much pressure on their shoulders.

Imo we'd be an easy elite 8 team with brown.

V

It's a legit too 20 program since L has been here, that might not be " great " but it's a really good program now.
Top 25 don't mean anything its all about making it to elite 8's, final fours and ultimately championship game Miami has yet to make it to anyone one of those so please lets stop pretending this program has made great improvements over the years.

Most talented but by far the dumbest. No basketball iq.

Walker is a good talent but he lacks iq and has selfish steaks when the ball keeps sticking. All year we played great o with the ball states moving.

Yet guys still had their selfish moments , which killed the flow of the offense. Lykes had those moments too

Hard to call it the most talented team when Brown doesn't play. When he's not out there it's not as talented as the Larkin team.

Two years. Two potential LOTTERY picks. Both at least needed a sophmore year.

Are we looking at a lack of development or players that aren’t ready?

I initially thought it was the players but after watching this season unfold I’m not quite sure anymore.
Who was the other potential lottery pick today?

Advertisement
Heartbreaking -- but kind of fitting for this season.

When we were up by 7 in the second half and couldn't put them away, I started to get worried. We have the talent on this team to be putting teams like this away, but just don't.

We haven't had an off-season like the upcoming one since Coach L has been here, but as a team (including our coaches), we need to figure a few things out -- starting with how to play defense.

Top 25 don't mean anything its all about making it to elite 8's, final fours and ultimately championship game Miami has yet to make it to anyone one of those so please lets stop pretending this program has made great improvements over the years.
You're an idiot if you don't think this program has made improvements. That right there should disqualify you from posting here any more.

Hard to call it the most talented team when Brown doesn't play. When he's not out there it's not as talented as the Larkin team.

Individually it's more talented eve without brown. That Larkin team was mostly 22-23 year olds. Majority Sr's.

This team was one of the youngest in the country, then mix in the best player gone.

Being dumb will always best talent.

Advertisement
You're an idiot if you don't think this program has made improvements. That right there should disqualify you from posting here any more.
Its all about what you do in the NCAA tourney my friend and Im right about what I said so you are the idiot for not realizing that.

Top 20 is **** good especially when you look at this schools history of basketball. We have what most programs lack , a good football,basketball program with really good coaches .

Don't be a typical scum bag Miami fan.

Advertisement
Top 20 is **** good especially when you look at this schools history of basketball. We have what most programs lack , a good football basketball program with really good coaches .

Don't be a typical scam bag Miami fan.
I understand that yes regular season wise Miami has improved but we are talking about the big picture here man which is the NCAA tourney.

Individually it's more talented eve without brown. That Larkin team was mostly 22-23 year olds. Majority Sr's.

This team was one of the youngest in the country, then mix in the best player gone.

Being dumb will always best talent.

Agree to disagree on the first part. Think without Brown the Larkin team had more talent.

Can't argue with your last point. Stupid mistakes were always going to be the downfall of this team at the end.

Advertisement

Like I said , too many scum bag fans around this program.

The team did underachieve ( even without bb) . They were dumb but talented all year, so it was obvious the tourney wouldn't last long. But still it's nice to have a top 20 program and I won't ***** about that.

I'd much rather have our football / bball combo more than anyone else.

Talk to duke , Kansas, Unc and UK fans during football season.

Top 20 is **** good especially when you look at this schools history of basketball. We have what most programs lack , a good football basketball program with really good coaches .

Don't be a typical scam bag Miami fan.

Agreed. Incredible amount of soft shoulders in here today. Some of these ***** need to act like they've watch basketball and Miami basketball before.

Embarrassing.

Advertisement
Back