3/15 vs Loyola-Chicago 3:15pm First Round NCAAT (TRUTV)

Weird that Newton will be the one with the positive end of career here and not Lonnie. He made some clutch shots these last few games, including the jumper to give us our last lead.

Advertisement
lonnie was a bum in the clutch today. a complete and utter bum.
The turnover was understandable. The dude made a good play; even if he was going for the foul and accidentally got all ball. Missing that free throw was not clutch. So he's what, 2/3 in being clutch for games?

Sums up about every game this season win or lose. They go through huge offensive lulls that cost them or almost cost them the game. And still had a chance to win. Or go to OT. Unreal. Can't rebound. Shoot ft. Next year's gonna be rough. Can't wait.

Spot On.
At halfway point in the first half we already had 4 turnovers.
Don't get me wrong I do like Lykes, but **** how many turnovers does he create by the extra dribble

But I was told by the retards on the site that we have one of the best 3 point defenses in the nation!!!!!
Agreed. We're such a great 3pt D and yet when it matters most... Guys are wide open and of course they nail them. I'm actually okay they lost. Just wish it didn't happen that way.

What was wardenberg doing and why didn’t he close out on that guy?..... defense on the fast break was beyond horrible smh

Advertisement
The last person you can blame this loss on is Newton.
its easy to blame our freshmen. But they are freshmen after all. we need upperclassmen like newton or amp to step up in these moments so that the freshmen don't have to do that much. we are not kentucky that can live off freshman

Advertisement
Still a football school.

Coach L is great, but Donna’s dream of being some Villanova or Duke clone is fully dead.

Miami will never be a great basketball school. They had a nice lil run a few years back and will be regulars in the tourney but never major players

By far Larrañaga most Talented and worst team he’s had at UM.

Most talented but by far the dumbest. No basketball iq.

Walker is a good talent but he lacks iq and has selfish steaks when the ball keeps sticking. All year we played great o with the ball states moving.

Yet guys still had their selfish moments , which killed the flow of the offense. Lykes had those moments too

Advertisement
Never said that. Said it was average. Which it is. We held Loyola to their average today. But keep sounding uninformed.

Plenty of people where saying since we where the 3rd best in the ACC we where above average. Keeping a ******* Mid major to their mean is not even average.

Two years. Two potential LOTTERY picks. Both at least needed a sophmore year.

Are we looking at a lack of development or players that aren’t ready?

I initially thought it was the players but after watching this season unfold I’m not quite sure anymore.

Most talented but by far the dumbest. No basketball iq.

Walker is a good talent but he lacks iq and has selfish steaks when the ball keeps sticking. All year we played great o with the ball states moving.

Yet guys still had their selfish moments , which killed the flow of the offense. Lykes had those moments too
Him trailing on the 3 pointers is killing us too on defense

Advertisement
V
Miami will never be a great basketball school. They had a nice lil run a few years back and will be regulars in the tourney but never major players

It's a legit too 20 program since L has been here, that might not be " great " but it's a really good program now.

Agreed. We're such a great 3pt D and yet when it matters most... Guys are wide open and of course they nail them. I'm actually okay they lost. Just wish it didn't happen that way.

I am just furious. I am taking the rest of the day off. I cant get any work done while I am this ****ed.

Loyola was the ultimate trap game and well Miami fell into it and showed why they aint ready to be a basketball school yet.

Plenty of people where saying since we where the 3rd best in the ACC we where above average. Keeping a ******* Mid major to their mean is not even average.

Holding a team to their average is exactly what an average defense does lol. Loyola is a good team.

That was me saying we had the 3rd best in the ACC because some idiot said we had the worst 3 point d in the ACC. I was proving him wrong, and always saying it's an average 3 point defense.

Advertisement
Back