2/7 Wake Forest @ 7:00 PM (ESPN 2)

Miller really looks out of shape trying to run the court.

Only thing I can think of, and it's not a great theory, is L is trying to buy some early minutes where Izundu could pick up some foul trouble.

But if he trusts Miller for 5 minutes, idk why he doesn't just go Izundu and then bring Miller in if there is foul issues.

Advertisement

Only thing I can think of, and it's not a great theory, is L is trying to buy some early minutes where Izundu could pick up some foul trouble.

But if he trusts Miller for 5 minutes, idk why he doesn't just go Izundu and then bring Miller in if there is foul issues.

He wants him to get experience.

Advertisement

I think he is just giving him some minutes. Honestly, Miller is so slow and still out of shape. He struggles to run the court and move to the rim.

Advertisement
Team is flat right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a ten point lead in the first with chances to probably extend it beyond that. We're not good at burying teams when we have the chance. The second half has been tough to watch. Need to do something to get some life back.

Advertisement
This really feels like a letdown game. We're playing like chit.

It feels like such a boring game. The crowd isn’t even into it. It’s hard for this team to get self motivated. We go to Tech with a loud crowd and ball then come home to quietness and play flat....

8-13 from the free throw line and 4-15 from three point range. Too many nights this year where that has been the case. Eventually we'll have to pull away right? Wake just isn't good enough. But why are we making it so hard. Energy in the crowd and on the court is definitely problematic.

Advertisement
Definitely look flat, need to pull away here around the 10 minute mark.

Advertisement
Back