1/3 @ GT 9:00 (ESPN APP)

Advertisement
There is a reason why I have AustinCane on ignore. He is the idiot who wanted Davon Reed to graduate last year. He should have been banned for life for stupidity.

Lykes has the right mindset but his size hurts us in crunch time. He will adjust but I would rather let Lonnie Walker go through those growing pains.

This looked a lot like the NM State loss down the stretch.

Advertisement
Road and Zone have been our kryptonite for like 3 years now. Add in our free throw struggles now. Not a good mix. Our saving grace is that usually the top teams play man.

Agreed. I'm sure there will be better performances at home, and I guess I'm still willing to believe some of the younger guys will get it together.

But, it's an inexcusable performance and it's not an overreaction to say that we are genuinely not good after so many of these performances already this year. We just lost by 10 to a team that shot 39% overall, including 1-10 from three point range. They are a bottom feeder team, and they didn't even play that well. But they still beat us by 10. Free throw disparity was a killer, but it's mostly on our turnovers and our offensive ineptness.

Advertisement
Lykes has the right mindset but his size hurts us in crunch time. He will adjust but I would rather let Lonnie Walker go through those growing pains.

Too much like that. I want to see some growth, and I'm not seeing it.

Road and Zone have been our kryptonite for like 3 years now. Add in our free throw struggles now. Not a good mix. Our saving grace is that usually the top teams play man.

Agreed. I'm sure there will be better performances at home, and I guess I'm still willing to believe some of the younger guys will get it together.

But, it's an inexcusable performance and it's not an overreaction to say that we are genuinely not good after so many of these performances already this year. We just lost by 10 to a team that shot 39% overall, including 1-10 from three point range. They are a bottom feeder team, and they didn't even play that well. But they still beat us by 10. Free throw disparity was a killer, but it's mostly on our turnovers and our offensive ineptness.

Thats what happens when you don't have a point guard. Newton is a cancer & Lykes is a 5'7" freshman.

Thats what happens when you don't have a point guard. Newton is a cancer & Lykes is a 5'7" freshman.

Perhaps use a better choice of words to describe Newton?

Advertisement

Perhaps use a better choice of words to describe Newton?

Perhaps not.

What do you mean “road”? Like playing on the “road”?

We haven’t played good ball for awhile. Someone needs to step up and lead this team.

Advertisement
Find the wiccan who put the hex on after the Virginia game on the school...Burn them at the stake!

More guys (Brown/Walker) who think they're ready to be pros & aren't even remotely close. Sound like anybody else we know?

Advertisement
Back