1/3 @ GT 9:00 (ESPN APP)

Advertisement
Good to see the dude from Gremlins is coaching Georgia Tech now, wondered what happened to him.....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Coach L is the worst offensive coach I have ever seen. He has managed to turn two surefire lottery picks into complete non-factors. Guy just stares at Chris Caputo everytime sometime goes wrong like he's some kind of wizard. What a moron

Advertisement
Four fouls on Izundu in four minutes? 12 point deficit now. With our offense, I honestly can't see a comeback tonight. I'll keep watching and hoping, but I'm waiting for any sign to get excited.

Four fouls on Izundu in four minutes? 12 point deficit now. With our offense, I honestly can't see a comeback tonight. I'll keep watching and hoping, but I'm waiting for any sign to get excited.

We have 34 points halfway in the second. We're lucky to get 50.

Coach L is the worst offensive coach I have ever seen. He has managed to turn two surefire lottery picks into complete non-factors. Guy just stares at Chris Caputo everytime sometime goes wrong like he's some kind of wizard. What a moron

I've wondered this myself also. Our offensive sets this season have been horrible. With the speed this team has I don't understand why players aren't slashing on every possession.

Agreed. Meaning we need a 16-2 run or something along those lines to close the game. Not likely on any night, but especially on a night with this free throw disparity.

Edit: Except there we go on a quick 6-0 run.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Announcer nailed it: Missing free throws is just like a turnover. We can't afford to do it when we're trying to make a comeback like this.

Did Brown really just do that? Could have tied it up on the next possession, but now we let them built it back to a two possession game, miss our next shot, and foul them? Brutal ******* sequence when you're making a comeback.

Advertisement
How do you give up a two on zero fast break from an inbounds?

And what the **** is Newton doing on the next possession to give up ANOTHER turnover? Followed by Brown giving up ANOTHER turnover on the next possession. We might have the worst talent to production ratio around.

Advertisement
Back