1/3 @ GT 9:00 (ESPN APP)

Advertisement
I'd rather play Amp at center and run 4 guards than play Miller. Not sure why we're benching Huell for Miller either.

That was an atrocious half of basketball.

- 10 TOs
- 2-8 from 3PT
- 0 FTs

Brown needs to step up and lead this team.

Advertisement
Reminds me of our football team, there is absolutely no motion at all on offense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We're just brutal to watch. The turnovers are non-stop; and the number of offensive rebounds we give up is maddening. The foul disparity is maddening too. Next possession, let's make 4-5 passes around the perimeter with no motion inside the arc, and then force something as the shot clock expires. I only turned the game on for the start of the second half and we've probably had 6-7 possessions so far. On at least 5 of them the announcer has said "the shot clock is already under 10" before we even attempted to get the ball inside the arc. I blame Coach L for not having something better designed, but I'm also wondering if maybe we're just not as talented as we thought. Maybe Brown and Walker aren't that good after all.

Advertisement
This team sucks. That simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 point lead and the ball for GT. Honestly, even if GT didn't score again, how many minutes would we need to take the lead? Not sure there is enough time left if this lead stretches any bigger. We have good basketball players who play bad basketball together. I keep waiting to see some improvements from game to game, but man it's tough to watch. These are our easiest conference games too...

Advertisement
Back