1/15 Duke at 7:00 PM on ESPN

We have some serious bench issues if any of the 5 players get hurt we may not win another game.

Amp is one of the 5

Advertisement
One Man Show Trent killed them tonight and Coach L never ajust to his shooting.

19 turnovers for Duke; Bagley did NOT dominate like he has done in a bunch of other games... That's a game that you cannot waste at home. Unfortunately we didn't hit our threes and Trent did.

The home team offense fell to straight **** down the stretch as they often do. Straight attack attack attack, PnR, attack. No ball movement.

On that last 3 from Walker, Duke was giving them like 3ft of space. Miami just passes it around the perimeter for 10 seconds before Walker finally shoots. Any college team would have pulled as soon as they came down court....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We are not a good 3 point shooting team and they were daring us to shoot it. 9-25 is awful

Need Big Vernon Carey Jr ASAP! Pair him with Huell and u got something special. I’m worried about Gak, Miller, and Wardenburg tho. If those 3 were actual contributing Wings we’d be a sweet16 Lock.

Advertisement
I think he was being sarcastic. He was arguing with me that it's possible to get better at free throw shooting by practicing. He thinks it's not possible. He has a brick for a brain. Probably thinks you can't get better at anything with practice. Just ignore him.

Exactly. We just need to practice things like free throw shooting and rebounding missed free throws. In the offseason, no one thought we would ever see those scenarios in actual games.

If you were coach we wouldn't do anything at all. You can't get better at anything, so why even practice at all? But you've hinted you have a gambling problem so I'm not surprised that you have issues with logically thinking through remotely complicated topics.

WE need to get those **** rebounds.

Maybe if we practice it more we will eventually get the hang of it.

Obviously. What are you trying to prove with that dumb comment?

I think he was being sarcastic. He was arguing with me that it's possible to get better at free throw shooting by practicing. He thinks it's not possible. He has a brick for a brain. Probably thinks you can't get better at anything with practice. Just ignore him.

He is clearly an idiot. Whats he going to say next? You can't get better at dribbling or passing either? Why even practice? You are born at your peak in basketball.

Advertisement
Need Big Vernon Carey Jr ASAP! Pair him with Huell and u got something special. I’m worried about Gak, Miller, and Wardenburg tho. If those 3 were actual contributing Wings we’d be a sweet16 Lock.

Gak Redshirted, but the other 2 are useless when they get on the court. I have some faith in Wardenburg, but Miller is just awful. I have no idea why we recruited him.

WE need to get those **** rebounds.

He is clearly an idiot. Whats he going to say next? You can't get better at dribbling or passing either? Why even practice? You are born at your peak in basketball.

Literally the dumbest dude on the board. He was mad I wouldn't argue with him and thought that it proved he was right. It's futile to argue with the mentally handicapped.

I see only 5 legit players on this team.

And, at this point, no one coming in except the xfer from the Mount. I tell ya, that FBI thing stopped our recruiting momentum DEAD in its tracks. Had built up nicely over the years.

Gak Redshirted, but the other 2 are useless when they get on the court. I have some faith in Wardenburg, but Miller is just awful. I have no idea why we recruited him.

Ask Coach L

Advertisement
Bottom line is the team isn't as good as the hype. They'll make the tourney but that's about it.

You can say that bolded part in just about every Coach L season at this point. This is year SEVEN. Seven years. He is like a Dan Mullen at Mississippi State.

This is laughable and extra kunty. Let me know if you need help understanding why this is extra atrocious.

Advertisement

Literally the dumbest dude on the board. He was mad I wouldn't argue with him and thought that it proved he was right. It's futile to argue with the mentally handicapped.

Yup. The guy probably never played basketball in his life and thinks he knows everything.

Ask Coach L

Seven footer who played at St. Anthony and also at Oak Hill. Seemed to be a low-risk, low-reward type guy. But unfortunately he has been below expectations. His athleticism and awareness just hasn't caught up to this level. Maybe never will, but we'll see. Julian Gamble looked bad for a few years before having a good senior year. He's more athletic than Miller, but we'll see. Maybe he can contribute down the road. He has looked terrible this season though. No sugarcoating it.

Advertisement
Back