1/15 Duke at 7:00 PM on ESPN

Advertisement
Typical coach L game. Love the guy and what he has done for us but **** sometimes i question is ability or at least decision making.

Advertisement
Typical coach L game. Love the guy and what he has done for us but **** sometimes i question is ability or at least decision making.

He's untouchable here, so there won't be any discussion about it.

But you're obviously right. We're a 20-25 program under L.

Team was a top 10 team at once, may not even make ACC tournament now

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Can't wait to see how you homers spin this loss.

giphy.gif

He's untouchable here, so there won't be any discussion about it.

But you're obviously right. We're a 20-25 program under L.

I agree that coach L needs to go. He can't adjust to having talented kids. He its still coaching as if he has George mason 2 stars on the team.

Advertisement
This loss is on Coach L 100%. He took Walker out of the game and the entire offense stalled. That was a very dumb move and UM never regained their momentum. DJ should never play another game because he adds nothing to the team when he can’t hit 3’s. Too much tribbling around the perimeter with zero penetration. Worst coached game I’ve since since he got here.

The home team offense fell to straight **** down the stretch as they often do. Straight attack attack attack, PnR, attack. No ball movement.

On that last 3 from Walker, Duke was giving them like 3ft of space. Miami just passes it around the perimeter for 10 seconds before Walker finally shoots. Any college team would have pulled as soon as they came down court....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
This loss is on Coach L 100%. He took Walker out of the game and the entire offense stalled. That was a very dumb move and UM never regained their momentum. DJ should never play another game because he adds nothing to the team when he can’t hit 3’s. Too much tribbling around the perimeter with zero penetration. Worst coached game I’ve since since he got here.

But George Mason.

Newton doesn’t need to see the court. I would love to see the + - numbers with him in the game. Kills the offense and is just plain horrible.

We got tired. the guys played very well tonight the problem is we only have 5 legit players

Advertisement
Back