Bold Prediction 12-0

Yeah, the Canes absolutely quit against FSU in 2010. It was disgusting...against a hated rival. That's when I knew Randy had to go.

And they quit against Virginia in the final game at the OB in 2007.

Advertisement
Yeah, the Canes absolutely quit against FSU in 2010. It was disgusting...against a hated rival. That's when I knew Randy had to go.

And they quit against Virginia in the final game at the OB in 2007.

We quit last year against ND, a hated rival on national TV.

Quit against Kansas State

This is a bull**** statement. There's a difference between a young underdeveloped team getting there *** kicked in the trenches and a upperclassmen laden team mailing it in like the USF game in Randy's last year. Both the ND game and KSU game was just an overmatched team getting the ball jammed down their throats by a stronger, older team.

This is a bull**** statement. There's a difference between a young underdeveloped team getting there *** kicked in the trenches and a upperclassmen laden team mailing it in like the USF game in Randy's last year. Both the ND game and KSU game was just an overmatched team getting the ball jammed down their throats by a stronger, older team.

So a team that loses on the last play of a game is quitting, but a team that gets blown out for 4 quarters just had a bad day. Got it.

Advertisement
Lol @ us not quitting against ND. They threw in that white guy at RB, who is a CB for them btw, just trying to run out the clock, and that dude marched right down the field and scored a TD.

There is one difference I see in our defense versus the defense under Randy.

Now they don't quit. They may get their asses whipped on the line, but they never quit.

Under Randy, I'd get so ****ed off because once we got behind, that was all she wrote. Nobody even tried to fight back.

What constitutes quitting? What if you just get beat... We've seen come backs under Randy... We won some and we lost some as well... That being said we have never witnessed a defense as bad as last year... I don't see how anyone can say our team gave up... Sometimes you just get beat... I could point to our games against KSU, ND and FSU as quitting but I won't because those teams were better at the moment... That being said. Does our defensive performance against Duke and UVA constitutes as giving up?

Let it go. Just accept that the team quit on Randy and that Randy rarely had his boys prepared for the challenge.
Only games I saw that they showed with some life was UF in 2008 and OU in 2009.
The rest were down right uninspired performances topped off by FSU at home in 2010.

To be fair, they were ready against Virginia Tech on that Thursday night game at home when we had like 100 sacks.I also thought they were well prepared for OSU, Jacory just sucked *** that game.

The start of that 2009 season we looked alright. FSU, G-Tech and Oklahoma were all **** good wins even though OU was missing Bradford and Gresham, IIRC.

So a team that loses on the last play of a game is quitting, but a team that gets blown out for 4 quarters just had a bad day. Got it.

So you think that USF team should have even been in a position to win on the last play of a game against the vaunted '08 Miami Northwestern recruiting class? A USF team that had their back up QB playing btw.

Lets talk Aug 31st....if ( we have to) beat FAU by 50+ and very little mistakes ( penalty's) and they get less than 250 yards and have at least 3 TOs...then lets talk beating FL...
I am all in on your 12-0...but one game at a time....

Advertisement
Lets talk Aug 31st....if ( we have to) beat FAU by 50+ and very little mistakes ( penalty's) and they get less than 250 yards and have at least 3 TOs...then lets talk beating FL...
I am all in on your 12-0...but one game at a time....

That's the only game I will be making it to this year unfortunately. I hope we hang 70 on them with the backups playing the 2nd half.

So you think that USF team should have even been in a position to win on the last play of a game against the vaunted '08 Miami Northwestern recruiting class? A USF team that had their back up QB playing btw.

You mean like the same USF team that Golden needed a last second FG to beat?

On the road. He also whipped their asses last year at home. Randy lost to them at home.

Advertisement

Your argument is ivalid.

Lol @ us not quitting against ND. They threw in that white guy at RB, who is a CB for them btw, just trying to run out the clock, and that dude marched right down the field and scored a TD.

Our guys weren't allowed to lift weights last season

#NCAAcloud

Advertisement

On the road. He also whipped their asses last year at home. Randy lost to them at home.

Oh well that changes everything. I forgot how much a powerhouse That 5-7 USF team was that year.

Your argument is ivalid.

8-5 USF team>>>>>>>>5-7 USF team

Oh well that changes everything. I forgot how much a powerhouse That 5-7 USF team was that year.

I forgot how much of a powerhouse our 6-6 team was that was assembled by Randy.

Advertisement
Back