Sat, Oct 26 vs Wake Forest Win 28 - 18
Sat, Nov 2 @ Florida St Win 26 - 23
Sat, Nov 9 vs Virginia Tech Win 35 - 21
Sat, Nov 16 @ Duke Win 48 - 14
Sat, Nov 23 vs Virginia Win 48 - 13
Fri, Nov 29 @ Pittsburgh Win 35 - 14

we will not lose to GT

Advertisement
Last season I was off by a game, the season before I was spot on. I believe this is our year folks. We will break out onto the national scene once again. I truly believe we will be better this year with Morris as a senior than next year, unless coach golden knows how to facilitate a young QB into the system next year.

Fri, Aug 30 vs Florida Atl Win 42 -10
Sat, Sept 7 vs Florida Win 28 -17
Sat, Sept 21 vs Savannah St Win 62 -10
Sat, Sept 28 @ South Florida Win 42 -17
Sat, Oct 5 vs Georgia Tech Win 40 - 24
Thu, Oct 17 @ North Carolina Win 24 - 23
Sat, Oct 26 vs Wake Forest Win 31 - 10
Sat, Nov 2 @ Florida St Win 31 - 27
Sat, Nov 9 vs Virginia Tech Win 40 - 21
Sat, Nov 16 @ Duke Win 31 - 21
Sat, Nov 23 vs Virginia Win 51 - 21 Payback's a ****....
Fri, Nov 29 @ Pittsburgh Win 38 - 21

Call me biased.... But this is our year boys. Take it to the bank. :neonu: Go Canes! :neonu:

I'll have what he's drinking, thanks.....

There is absolutely no reason we can't win every game on the schedule. Everyone knows how bad the defense was last year, but it did get better towards the end. Hopefully the team doesn't come out with same ****-poor, overly sarcastic, ******-like attitude as some of our fans have, and plays hard for each other.

Advertisement
Last season I was off by a game, the season before I was spot on. I believe this is our year folks. We will break out onto the national scene once again. I truly believe we will be better this year with Morris as a senior than next year, unless coach golden knows how to facilitate a young QB into the system next year.

Sat, Nov 23 vs Virginia Win 51 - 21 Payback's a ****....

Call me biased.... But this is our year boys. Take it to the bank. :neonu: Go Canes! :neonu:

I'm all in on this. I've been telling my friends, Miami is gonna do what ND did last year. Come out of nowhere, catch a few breaks and run the table. There might be 2 games on the schedule where the Canes are underdogs, F$Uck and UFag. Win those and anything is possible with the way the schedule is set up. It's time to stop losing bull**** games to teams like Virginia. ******* Virginia.

There is one difference I see in our defense versus the defense under Randy.

Now they don't quit. They may get their asses whipped on the line, but they never quit.

Under Randy, I'd get so ****ed off because once we got behind, that was all she wrote. Nobody even tried to fight back.

Has OP seen our depth on defense. Its not just the Dline depth. Safety depth is an issue as is LB depth (with 3 Linebackers leaving the team). If Bond doesn't get in that is another blow. I hope for 10 wins but with all the issues that still persist on defense most likely 9 wins.

Now they don't quit. They may get their asses whipped on the line, but they never quit.

Under Randy, I'd get so ****ed off because once we got behind, that was all she wrote. Nobody even tried to fight back.

What constitutes quitting? What if you just get beat... We've seen come backs under Randy... We won some and we lost some as well... That being said we have never witnessed a defense as bad as last year... I don't see how anyone can say our team gave up... Sometimes you just get beat... I could point to our games against KSU, ND and FSU as quitting but I won't because those teams were better at the moment... That being said. Does our defensive performance against Duke and UVA constitutes as giving up?

Advertisement

What constitutes quitting? What if you just get beat... We've seen come backs under Randy... We won some and we lost some as well... That being said we have never witnessed a defense as bad as last year... I don't see how anyone can say our team gave up... Sometimes you just get beat... I could point to our games against KSU, ND and FSU as quitting but I won't because those teams were better at the moment... That being said. Does our defensive performance against Duke and UVA constitutes as giving up?

You must have become a Cane fan in the last two or three years. Too bad, you'd know exactly what in **** I'm talking about.

When Golden got here, we may have been outmanned, but the players didn't quit. You do know what quitting is, do you not?

I'd say we were outmanned and made a sihtload of mistakes against KSU, ND, and FSU as well as a few other games - but we didn't lay down as we did under Randy - who himself on the sideline - would have a thousand yard stare - and you weren't sure he was even in the stadium.

If you don't know the difference between being beaten, and quitting, then you're one dumb siht.

Advertisement
Trust in this team! The defense will be fine! Our offense is so freaking good, an average defense could win us games.

Sat, Nov 23 vs Virginia Win 51 - 21 Payback's a *****....

The suspense is over. Dannyboycane has officially joined this site.

BASED THE MAJORITY, HERE'S MY Q....WHY DOES THE OFFENSE FROM LAST YEAR SEEMINGLY IMPROVE 1000% THIS YEAR DURING THE OFF SEASON AND THE DEFENSE DOESN'T IMPROVE AT ALL? YOU GOTTA THINK THAT WITH ALL THE SHOTS D'ORITO TOOK ON THE CHIN LAST YEAR, I CAN ONLY GUESS THAT FIXING OUR D BY WAY OF FOCUS AND IMPROVEMENT HAS BEEN HIS OFF SEASON PRIORITY #1....IT'S SEEMS THAT MOST PREDICTIONS FOR THIS YEAR HERE ARE CIRCLED COMPLETELY AROUND A (PROJECTED) IMPROVED OFFENCE BUT THE SAME OFF SEASON CONSIDERATION(S) FOR THE DEFENSE IS NON-EXISTENT......?

AS YOUNG AS WE WERE LAST YEAR ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL AND STILL ARE THIS YEAR, YOU'VE GOTTA BELIEVE SOMETHING HAS TO BE BREWING IN THE MINDS AND HEARTS BOTH THE COACHES AND PLAYERS THIS YEAR....FOR THE PAST 2-3 YEARS, EVERYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROGRAM HAS BEEN YAPPIN' ABOUT PUTTIN' OUR CITY BACK ON THE MAP...WELL, IT'S GOTTA COME TO THE SURFACE EVENTUALLY.....AND I'M ALL GOOD WITH THAT.....

THIS YEAR, WE ARE GOIN' INTO THE SEASON WITH A SLIVER OF SOME MUCH EARNED MEDIA RESPECT...RESPECT WE HAVEN'T SEEN IN A VERY, VERY LONG TIME....AND I SAY IT'S TIME START TAKING IT, IF NOT GIVEN....A COUPLE YEARS AGO WHEN WE WERE BEING COMPLETELY DISRESPECTED BY THE ENTIRE COLLEGE FOOTBALL WORLD, GOLDIE STOOD AT THE MEDIA PODIUM AND TOLD 'EM STR8-UP..... "GET YOUR SHOTS IN NOW".....WELL FOLKS, GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS? THE TAX MAN IS AT THE DOOR....AND HIS NAME IS GOLDIE......

SO HERE'S TO 12-0 EVERY ******' YEAR! :crownpour: GO CANES!! :neonu:

Last edited:
Advertisement

Shannons teams were sleepwalking even in victory. The stupid penalties and lack of fundamentals Slowed eventhe winning games down to a crawl.

Let it go. Just accept that the team quit on Randy and that Randy rarely had his boys prepared for the challenge.
Only games I saw that they showed with some life was UF in 2008 and OU in 2009.
The rest were down right uninspired performances topped off by FSU at home in 2010.

You must have become a Cane fan in the last two or three years. Too bad, you'd know exactly what in **** I'm talking about.

When Golden got here, we may have been outmanned, but the players didn't quit. You do know what quitting is, do you not?

I'd say we were outmanned and made a sihtload of mistakes against KSU, ND, and FSU as well as a few other games - but we didn't lay down as we did under Randy - who himself on the sideline - would have a thousand yard stare - and you weren't sure he was even in the stadium.

If you don't know the difference between being beaten, and quitting, then you're one dumb siht.

We had so many close games with those teams but I really want to know when we quit with his players... We were blew out quite a few times but when did we ever quit? I have been a canes fan since I was born... I started paying attention around the age of 9 during 97 on our probation years... I know Canes football... That being said when did we quit? Outside the fans claiming we did after we got beat I want to know when did we quit? Did we lose games we shouldn't have? Of course... That's why Randy was a bad coach but quitting I think that's overblown by our fan base...

Advertisement
Back