Woodrey needs to be moved..

If you don't see why Dallas Baptist is an outlier, then you probably think Virginia wasn't any good last year.

They weren't an outlier.

They finished 3 games out of 1st place in their conference.

So conference standing. The other of the most important criteria.

So add another to the list of things you don't understand.

Advertisement
It's obvious to everyone except you that they lean on the RPI much more than they did when we went to the Super Regional format.

No they don't.

They've gone straight RPI to pick national seeds twice and neither of them were in the last 5 (or 6, or 7, or 8) years.

The distribution of national seeds based on RPI is

Wait for it.....

Random.

You're being exposed as a clown.

Advertisement
It's obvious to everyone except you that they lean on the RPI much more than they did when we went to the Super Regional format.

No they don't.

They've gone straight RPI to pick national seeds twice and neither of them were in the last 5 (or 6, or 7, or 8) years.

The distribution of national seeds based on RPI is

Wait for it.....

Random.

You're being exposed as a clown.

That's probably the worst example of "random" that I have ever seen, even though I already knew that you don't understand the term.

Does being in the top 8 of the RPI give you a better chance of getting a national seed? (Hint, 82.5% in last 5 years)

That's probably the worst example of "random" that I have ever seen, even though I already knew that you don't understand the term.

From year-to-year the distribution of national seeds based on RPI is unpredictable.

I've shown a clear understanding of the term random. You have not.

That's why you dodged my earlier post regarding 'perfectly predictable'

If I was as much a dope as you I'd say you're shook.

From year-to-year the distribution of national seeds based on RPI is unpredictable.

This guys thinks that the following numbers are "unpredictable" and "random":

National Seed RPI's by Year
2015: 1-3-4-5-7-8-11-13
2014: 1-2-3-4-5-6-8-11
2013: 1-2-3-4-5-6-8-9
2012: 1-2-3-4-5-6-8-11
2011: 1-2-3-4-5-6-11-12

Yeah, don't see any connection to the RPI at all.

Advertisement
Hey, why isn't Washington predicted to be a national seed? They are leading the Pac 12.

Conference standing......check

What's missing?

Hey, why isn't Southern Miss predicted to be a national seed? Leading their conference, 34-14 record. Seems like everything is good except.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you don't see why Dallas Baptist is an outlier, then you probably think Virginia wasn't any good last year.

They weren't an outlier.

They finished 3 games out of 1st place in their conference.

So conference standing. The other of the most important criteria.

So add another to the list of things you don't understand.

Miami finished three games out of 1st place in their conference. The difference? Conference RPI. Yep, there's that acronym again.

You are so bad at this.

Hey, why isn't Tulane going to be a national seed? They are leading their conference and have a record of 33-14. What's missing?

Advertisement
Back