Witchita State is a scary team

Advertisement
Anyways, he destroyed what was a pretty good baseball board on the Cane scout board.
Destroyed what little discourse existed about UM baseball.

You pussies ran away when the team started winning.

That claim is laughable.

You only came around when the team lost.

You didn't add anything anyway. You were a cancer and a bozo who didn't know anything anyway.

At this point it is best to ignore the ultimate Cane ball-licker of coaches.

It really is sad what happens to people when their narrative is shattered into a million pieces. They try to rationalize and save face instead of admitting that they're a clueless tool who doesn't know what the **** they're talking about.

Advertisement
Not only are you a hater, you don't even understand basic basketball fundamentals.

I'm a hater?

That's laughable.

You guys are just emotional midgets.

Dude, you gotta start using the multi quote button!

Clipboard01_zpsckl7vrvz.jpg

You said he should get the ball more. Why doesn't he?

Because the coaches know he's no good.

This team's offense runs through the guards and wings. McClellan, Reed, Rodriguez and Newton. Jekiri is there to rebound and defend.

And get touches in the post to kick it out, and off of pick and rolls and pops, but keep talking....

Advertisement
The question is why is JZCane allowed to post on the basketball forum? You read his posts, you would think Miami was BC and not in the Sweet 16.

And get touches in the post to kick it out, and off of pick and rolls and pops, but keep talking....

I already mentioned him touching the ball on screens and pick and roll situations.

But down low he's a liability. He'll either brick it or get fouled and miss free throws.

Of the 9 guys who play frequently he's 7th in true shooting percentage.

Jekirir needs to try and dunk as he takes too long trying to bank it in and seems to put it up too strong. He seems slower than last year.

I already mentioned him touching the ball on screens and pick and roll situations.

But down low he's a liability. He'll either brick it or get fouled and miss free throws.

Of the 9 guys who play frequently he's 7th in true shooting percentage.
Let me be blunt. Shut the **** up.

Advertisement
Wait there are people here defending jekiri??? He has messed up so much its pretty bad idk how you can defend that

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wait there is people here defending jekiri??? He has messed up so much its pretty bad idk how you can defend that

Wait until next season when he is no longer on the team.
We will see how bad he really was.

Yea we wont be seeing him getting out rebounded by guys half his size and getting bullied down low, also slow at making decisions, he has had a rough year, and lol at you basing your defense on we will need him next year, still doesnt cover the fact that he gets bullied down low

Last edited:
Wait there are people here defending jekiri??? He has messed up so much its pretty bad idk how you can defend that

Look at the +/- with him on/off the court, and then get back to me.

Ah +\- stat ***** explains a lot, doesnt show how much he gets bullied down low, did ya watch the wichita st game where guys half his size were destroying him for rebounds, or the UNC game? Or the UVA game?

Advertisement
Back