Witchita State is a scary team

Wait there are people here defending jekiri??? He has messed up so much its pretty bad idk how you can defend that

Look at the +/- with him on/off the court, and then get back to me.

Ah +\- stat ***** explains a lot, doesnt show how much he gets bullied down low, did ya watch the wichita st game where guys half his size were destroying him for rebounds, or the UNC game? Or the UVA game?

Goodness, you sound miserable.
Are you not happy we are still alive in the post-season?
Look, Jekiri is not perfect.
Has some flaws for being a center on a big-time program.
But if you can't appreciate some of the positive things he does for this team, stuff
doesn't always translate to statistics, then you're either a very low basketball IQ or
are simply a miserable mope.
Did you not notice how Wichita State went after our interior after Jekiri was forced to sit out
because of his foul problems?
Geez, enjoy this team and its players for what it is.
Folks looking to beetch about anything, as if this was an NBA team or something.

Advertisement
Wait there are people here defending jekiri??? He has messed up so much its pretty bad idk how you can defend that

Ah +\- stat ***** explains a lot, doesnt show how much he gets bullied down low, did ya watch the wichita st game where guys half his size were destroying him for rebounds, or the UNC game? Or the UVA game?

But if you can't appreciate some of the positive things he does for this team, stuff
doesn't always translate to statistics, then you're either a very low basketball IQ or
Did you not notice how Wichita State went after our interior after Jekiri was forced to sit out
Folks looking to beetch about anything, as if this was an NBA team or something.

Oh im happy as ****, its great we are here in the sweet 16, lol at you trying to spin this as me being a mope just stating facts he gets bullied down low and at times doesnt play to his height, he makes bone headed fouls too that cost us in games wichita went after our interior all game even when he was there and he got mauled by guys that are smaller than him, and it wasnt just this game its been all year, lol at the insults you dishing

Tonye is invaluable to the team. Didnt have a great game yesterday but pulled down a huge rebound in the last minute. If he had a more advanced offensive game he would be in the NBA early. 7 footers don't grow on trees.

Advertisement

Tonye is invaluable to the team. Didnt have a great game yesterday but pulled down a huge rebound in the last minute. If he had a more advanced offensive game he would be in the NBA early. 7 footers don't grow on trees.

how would he be better in a more advanced offensive game?

Watch games? Why would I do that? I just come on here and wait for dumbasses like you to explain it to me.

Watch games? Why would I do that? I just come on here and wait for dumbasses like you to explain it to me.

yup no rebuttal go right to insults thanks for proving me right

Advertisement

yup no rebuttal go right to insults thanks for proving me right

Or, I chose not to waste time on the challenged

You said he should get the ball more. Why doesn't he?

Because the coaches know he's no good.

This team's offense runs through the guards and wings. McClellan, Reed, Rodriguez and Newton. Jekiri is there to rebound and defend.

Jekiri has regressed offensively but did you even watch the game? Wichita State had one guy fronting Jekiri and another behind him. If he is as bad as you say offensively they would never do that. Like 1985 said, we have no low post scoring beside the threat of Jekiri. We need to get it into him occasionally to balance the offense.

Advertisement
Back