Witchita State is a scary team

Advertisement
I'm glad there's at least a bit of realism in this thread. The Canes are not winning tomorrow. I'll be ecstatic to be proven wrong but this is exactly the type of team that will blow us out.

On the season, we have a higher field goal average, higher 3-point field goal average, higher free throw average. Our strength of schedule is much better. ACC is doing well in the first round. Everybody was jumping up and down about the Big Ten. Well, how about the ACC?

And this was before the Michigan State loss. News flash the Pac-12 blows as well (1-4) so Wichita State beating Arizona isn't that impressive. Pac-12's only win? Utah which Miami dismantled. Yes, it was early in the season but it was still as dismantling. ACC is 5-0 with Pitt and Notre Dame going tonight. We win tomorrow.

We truly have dopes as fans. Yes, I just insulted all the dopes in the world.

Here's the thing the basketball haters on this board didn't realize:

Wichita St is a very good team, BUT we are a great team.

I mean we're now 11-3 against NCAAT teams, with all 3 losses to #1 seeds. This team is not done winning

Advertisement
They gonna kill us!

divergent-bad-movie-reviews-5.gif

Advertisement
Larranaga isn't an elite coach

I hope you die. Soon. I'm serious.

Yet another moron you're dealing with Notsince. For that JZ idiot, Larranaga has been National Coach of the Year, 2 time coach of the year in the ACC, 2 time coach of the year in the CAA, coach of the year in the MAC. He's been to the Final 4. He's a terrific basketball coach. That guy does more with less. Jim is very much well respected in the business. Plus, he owns Coach Alphabet in ACC play.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm glad there's at least a bit of realism in this thread. The Canes are not winning tomorrow. I'll be ecstatic to be proven wrong but this is exactly the type of team that will blow us out.

On the season, we have a higher field goal average, higher 3-point field goal average, higher free throw average. Our strength of schedule is much better. ACC is doing well in the first round. Everybody was jumping up and down about the Big Ten. Well, how about the ACC?

And this was before the Michigan State loss. News flash the Pac-12 blows as well (1-4) so Wichita State beating Arizona isn't that impressive. Pac-12's only win? Utah which Miami dismantled. Yes, it was early in the season but it was still as dismantling. ACC is 5-0 with Pitt and Notre Dame going tonight. We win tomorrow.

We truly have dopes as fans. Yes, I just insulted all the dopes in the world.
Pitt is out, all ACC final 4?

Advertisement
Back