Week 6 Rankings - AP #17, Coaches #17

Miami's OL gives them a chance in any game. I like our coordinators. Neither seems to have an ego, as far as they'll play vanilla schemes when they can but turn things loose when they have to. I think there is a good bit of the offense we haven't seen, and Guidry went back to basic defense against BCU/Temple. Getting Kitchens back in time for UNC will make a huge difference.

Advertisement
The lads should start taking these rankings personal. Saturday night should be turned into a blood bath.

Still flying under the radar. Out of all the undefeated teams left it seems like we're being left out of most discussions. Which is fine. We have plenty of opportunity to move up.

353443B9-A85F-431B-B3C1-5CD39605CFC8.jpeg

The whispers have started. Will get louder with each win. Once we beat NC, then I think we’ll really hear the media start chirping. Then if we beat Clemson, full on nut hugging will commence.

Lets just take care of GT and let these goobers talk what they want. One game at a time.

The Canes lead the ACC in passer rating, rush offense, rush defense, scoring offense and second in scoring defense. The Canes have been the standard so far. If the Canes just take care of business, the polls and everything else that goes with it will take care of itself.

Advertisement
could move as many as 3 spots up today

but chance of just 1 or 2 spots if they move #19 oregon state (beat #10 utah) or #20 ole miss (beat #13 LSU) above us - both have 1 loss already but who knows

#10 lost to #19
#13 lost to #20
#17 lost to #11
#22 lost to unranked
#24 lost to #3

gators will be unranked - so it's a good day
AP not out yet but coaches poll did exactly what I suspected and put 1 loss oregon state + ole miss ahead of us. i'd say that's fair until we have a ranked win on our schedule

updated title with coaches #, will update with AP when it drops at 2

View attachment 259341

The whispers have started. Will get louder with each win. Once we beat NC, then I think we’ll really hear the media start chirping. Then if we beat Clemson, full on nut hugging will commence.

Lets just take care of GT and let these goobers talk what they want. One game at a time.
This is how you lose to Bye. We haven't beaten Bye since Richt was coach. Beat GT and we'll finally get revenge over the Bye week.

Advertisement
that sounds like an excellent idea for someone to do, ya know.. when there is new rankings

You started a new comment on the upcoming rankings on an old thread. You know, you can always edit these posts and insert the rankings, when they finally come out.

This internet stuff isn't that hard.

You're just acting like a little ***** because you started the thread.

AP not out yet but coaches poll did exactly what I suspected and put 1 loss oregon state + ole miss ahead of us. i'd say that's fair until we have a ranked win on our schedule

START A NEW THREAD.

Nobody’s going to move us up significantly unless and until we mollywhop UNC at their house.

5-7 is still a drag on our street reputation.
My God you've been here since 2014 and you're not even a mod or admin yet. Btw what regular poster has the oldest born on date here at cis?

You started a new comment on the upcoming rankings on an old thread. You know, you can always edit these posts and insert the rankings, when they finally come out.

This internet stuff isn't that hard.

You're just acting like a little ***** because you started the thread.
you have got to have the sandiest ****** in the world.

You do this daily on here. start talking **** and tough to people, calling them ******* as if you weren't the most pathetic person on the planet outside of this message board

why is updating the title to the new ranking weekly and having one thread dumber than having 13 different threads over the course of the season like you want to happen? the internet isn't that hard man c'mon

Advertisement

I get it.. but A&M would be a top 10 team right now if they hadn’t scheduled us, 5-0 sec team.

Who has UNC beaten to be ranked #13?

It doesn’t matter at this point, but our spot is due more to our preseason expectations than any resume analysis

As much as I’ve started to hate Oklahoma because of recruiting, they’ve been as impressive a team as I’ve seen this year personally (up there with Oregon, us, a few others)

Next few weeks this stuff will start to shake out

Advertisement
UVA 0-5
Temple 2-3
GT 2-3 (beat Wake)
BC 2-3 (beat UVA)
NCSt 3-2
Clemson 3-2
Miami of Ohio 4-1
ATM 4-1
UNC 4-0
FSU 4-0
Louisville 5-0

UL schedule is cupcake!!

Win and we're in. We've beaten Bethune Cookman, Temple, and OhMiami. There's no reason to see any movement from the Canes. The higher we move up the more pressure the team faces. I hope we hang out in 15-20 range as long as possible.

you have got to have the sandiest ****** in the world.

You do this daily on here. start talking **** and tough to people, calling them ******* as if you weren't the most pathetic person on the planet outside of this message board

why is updating the title to the new ranking weekly and having one thread dumber than having 13 different threads over the course of the season like you want to happen? the internet isn't that hard man c'mon
Then at least update the OP with the current info, not the graphics from weeks ago.

Advertisement
Back