Virginia Tech at Miami (2-6-21) at Noon on Fox Sports

Advertisement
I was so ready to type:

Canes Win. 8-9 record with a two game winning streak and another winnable game on Monday against UNC.

Unfortunately, that was taken away from me.

Advertisement
Valiant effort. I don't wanna take anything away from the players. Not sure what Larranaga told the guys on the final defensive play in regulation, but with 2 secs left and up 3 we should've definitely fouled on the catch and not let them get a 3pt attempt up. Very frustrating to say the least, but I am happy that kids didn't quit.

Advertisement
And the beat goes on. Up 3 with 2 seconds left and you lose the game. I have no words.

Advertisement
You had a guy fall and another get caught on the screen. It shouldn't have mattered, dude was on the endline to begin with.
Yeah the coaching was great as always. I especially liked the part where Coach L saw the foot on line and INSISTED he was out of bounds and they check the replay.

Advertisement
I have no words for the fans that are pumping their chest about our free throw shooting for the game. Yet missed them when they mattered the most. Really is hilarious given we have seen it for years under L

you guys must have been so happy with Lonnie in the tournament game years ago! He made them all game!!! But missed the most important one...

Let's watch as our dumbass fanbase finds a way to blame L for Miami being jobbed TWICE in this game. The game tying 3, dude had a foot on the endline, and the awful charge calls.
Only glaring thing from this game that anyone can question Coach L on is whether or not players were told to foul during the final play in regulation. Aside from that the team was ready and did everything to give themselves a chance to win today's game.

How much of a clown do you have to be to say don’t blame the refs when they let a guy clearly step on the line before shooting the game tying three?

And then with a 2pt overtime game call a charge that wasn’t even close. Not even a little close - and after a prior BS charge call against Miami that’s the most egregiously and clearly wrong call I’ve ever seen. After calling a foul on O where the announcers were getting amped about an epic clean block.

Advertisement
Back