Virginia Tech @ #7 Miami Fri, Sep 27, 2024

Advertisement
Everything that went wrong in a football game was on full display tonight, missed tackles, turnovers, penalties, etc etc and somehow we came out with a win. That’s a difference I’ve seen from this team and the last few, we continue to fight, last year we saw it as well for a few games, but this team, this year is different. Ward, despite one of the worst games we’ve seen by him led the comeback and thank goodness for Xavier Restrepo. Hopefully, tonite opens the eyes of our guys and the refocus and move onto Cal next week. Gonna be a tough one. Glad we got the win despite how terrible of a game it was.

Advertisement
Found a way! But I just knew homer and Jethro in the acc command center were gonna give us the soapy finger. F this league!
That’s the shift in us that’s been missing. Getting punched in our sh*t by a team with a pulse and figuring it out.

Having a QB that battles back from not playing well/making mistakes.

Can’t recall the last time we had a QB with 3 turnovers and we found a way to win?

Everything that went wrong in a football game was on full display tonight, missed tackles, turnovers, penalties, etc etc and somehow we came out with a win. That’s a difference I’ve seen from this team and the last few, we continue to fight, last year we saw it as well for a few games, but this team, this year is different. Ward, despite one of the worst games we’ve seen by him led the comeback and thank goodness for Xavier Restrepo. Hopefully, tonite opens the eyes of our guys and the refocus and move onto Cal next week. Gonna be a tough one. Glad we got the win despite how terrible of a game it was.
Totally
We aren't uga, bama...
We need to find a way

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back