Virginia Tech @ #7 Miami Fri, Sep 27, 2024

UM is not on the elite teams level. Idc how bad they beat USF and how close BAMA played USF. Still plenty of while on this roster.
The offensive and defensive gameplan was trash. The selection of personnel is questionable. And UM still has holes at certain positions.

#1 - respect and appreciate what he has done and the plays he has, but if UM wants to get over the hump we now know he is not at level of player they need to get there.
25# - don’t even think he is a P5 athlete, slow, lacks athleticism and can’t tackle. He def played more than #29 and whoever made that decision needs to be slapped.
#6 - he is slow af. No wiggle or burst. I like RBs that run hard, shifty, and got burst…#21 and #28 got that. #4 they are about the same but he’s faster and has some burst through the whole.
DBs - none of them can tackle, the only players I haven’t scene whiff a tackle is #29 and #20. Thought not a lot of game time from #20, his tackling form is better from the small sample size.
DL - I don’t think what was coached for this game help them. The rotations were also questionable. U got to use your talent in spurts, to provide much needed juice and give your starters some rest.
OL- still needs work

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
that was the main issue.

they didnt see who caught it and just said f it...its a td. sh*t is embarassing as **** considering the db came up with the ball off the ground and the **** wr didnt get Up proclaiming td lol
Wasnt the WR even if he caugt it out of bounds? His elbow was on the chalk

Advertisement
Evident coaches did not prepare this team for VTU, players were over confident, Cam Ward showed he is above average at times and lacked accuracy, but last drive was great!

Cristobal continues to be out coached, maybe he is lacking the IQ needed to be a great coach. Guidry, don’t know what to say, atrocious.

Fans B+ ( would have given them an A but showed up late to 2nd half)
QB- B- last drive upped his grade
OL-C
RB-C
WR-B-
TE-B

Defense-D ( needs lots of work including how to defend Hail Mary plays)
Special Teams
K-A-
P-C

Cristobal -F
Lawson-C
Guidry-F

Overall C-
This team came back down 10 in the 4th quarter and survived a 3 turnover game from Cam name one miami team in the last 20 years that doesn't quit midway through the 4th.

This is college football there is no one team the blows every one away.

How can they call that a TD on the field when a Miami player came up with the ball. And then the announcers trying to say there wasn't enough to overturn when it was clear that the ball was moving and the receiver never ever had control.

I agree 100%. But the game was in their hands, we allowed that. We allowed it to be a ref call at the end of the game and the call generally always goes against us, the only time I remember a call gone for us was the Duke game last one where we won.

Now why did we finally get the overturn on that, because it was the ACC center made that call, I firmly believe the ONLY reason it was over turned was not for the reasons why it SHOULD have been done, I am positive it was 100% of a business decision of putting your best team in the best chance to win. That is the REAL reason that decision was made.

Advertisement
Back